Burning Allegations.

Who's excited to read? Here you go!

Clarifications : This is a slow paced, emotional story. I write descriptive, and emotions don't pass in blur here. I can't show it like the usual fast paced stories. It's how the story will go on, irrespective of any inconvenience caused. Please refrain from complaining, and my apologies but this will focus and concentrate on emotions, and the story will build up slowly. I can't have Mehak waking up then a months leap, then few conversations, then again leap, and then epilogue after some repentance. No. This story will stress on regrets, and everything will be shown in detail, with intensity of feelings and emotions.

Hope : I've been very upset lately, cause one of my friend got threatened from one of my reader regarding the story. Kindly, don't bash other readers. We've reached so far with love, let's continue that. I hope we won't encounter such a thing again. Put forward your opinion, just not offensively.

The second story of mine, "his fragile heart" is out. Do check it out, and drop your reviews.

[Glossary - Bhai : brother

                   Beta : child/daughter.]

I'm working to give frequent updates of his fragile rose. Let's hope.

******

"She's beautiful even after being
broken,
~cause gems shines brighter in pieces."

_Aastha.

_

_________________________________________

Aksh Singhania's P.O.V.

Feeling soft pats on my face, I tried separating my heavy clogged eyelashes. Everything zeroed into a blur of darkness, as I opened my eyes, making me feel weak and dizzy. I willed myself to sit up, and two arms wrapped around my shoulders, helping my weak state to gather and sit against the wall somehow. Looking up, I found wet eyelids staring at me sadly.

"Is this how are you holding up? Is this how you're dealing with situations in alone?" I stilled at the questions.

"Bhai." I felt a hand press my shoulder, making me look up.

"You know you cannot escape from these questions." Softly cajoling me, I heard the voice, as I took in my bandaged hand, safely secured in white wraps. I frowned, not liking that my rose's name was hidden.

"Champ, please. It's nothing, just a spur of moment. A moment where I was overwhelmed, and desperately needed something to release my building emotions." I uttered softly, pressing my flaring temples.

"We are contacting your psychologist again." He said, looking straight at me.

"It's nothing-"

"It's not nothing Bhai. This nothing and just a spur of overwhelmed moment of yours led me to find you with the help of trails of small crimson drops. The stained razor discarded in your room, and this cut showed, it wasn't for the first time. I don't even know at how many other places you've been harming yourself. You were out like a light, not responding to my panicked yells, while I screamed all over the house. And lastly I find you locked here, like this, in a bloodied mess." I silently looked down, unable to answer him.