Scars of Deception.

Who's excited to read? Here you go!

Song of the chapter : Phir le Aaya Dil. Song available in the media box.

Scars of Deception - Scars of Lies.

Did you enjoy the two sneak peeks?

A long chapter, ahead so I hope I'll get long comments as well.

*****

"The love which blossomed her ~
is the same which degraded her,
snatched her smiles and will to live."

_Aastha.

___________________________________________

Aksh Singhania's P.O.V

Fascinated.

Blinking in utter fascination, as I gazed at her nose, without an oxygen mask hindering my view. The rosy tip of her nose wasn't hidden from my sight anymore, as the appealing view of her face charmed my eyes, twinkling them with joy. I hadn't tasted such relived breath, since she has been lying here, breathing with the help of the machines, but now, my rose is fine. My rose is okay.

Only on the outsides.

A small voice whispered, cutting short my relief in no time. The enchantment broke, as the gravity sank in again. She has just been okay from the exterior view, but on insides, she's crumpled, broken and missing in pieces. Even though my rose is back, but the irony is the life is far away from her eyes.

Catching hold of her hand, I softly caressed her palms, wanting to gently remove shourya's touch. The sight of his lips on my rose's hands is etched like a molten lava on the caverns of my heart, tormenting me mercilessly. My eyes frowned at the recall of his challenging looks, his confessions. I wasn't in the position to stop him, but the fact that he has a wife, a wife, whom he is willing to divorce to take my rose away, churned on my insides.

My heart didn't feel him the right person for my rose. Neither was I the right person. But earlier, I had come to think that he was genuine who wants to protect my babyrose, but who can't be of his own wife, how do I trust him with my rose. My fragile rose, needs care, needs to be worshipped in love, needs to be healed. But there he flew away to his wife after hearing the suicide episode, not thinking about my mehhuu. Just whom does he really cares for?

Don't kiss her. Don't kiss her. She would despise it.

The voice kept repeating, making my eyes water. I felt miserable. My heart wouldn't let me be at peace after knowing that leech's touch on my rose, and my conscience won't let me remove it either. Defeated at the drumming pain of my heart, I placed a soft kiss on the back of her palm, mumbling numerous sorries under my breath to her. My messed up mind kept torturing me, and I was helpless in between my wounded heart and tormented mind.

A sharp knock broke my reverie, as I turned towards the door, finding few officers standing there in their uniforms. Placing Mehak's hand on the side of the bed, I sauntered away, closing the door, as I stood in front of the officers. Taking in the smirking view of Shourya, I knew what was it all about. Others stood few steps back, which included, Mama and Anurag, looking straight, not meeting my eyes.

"Yes, Officer Devyansh?" I sighed in displeasure as I knew ACP Devyansh too well. Shourya wouldn't give me few moments of relief.

"Mr Singhania, we've charges of physical abuse and sexual assaults filed against you. You've been accused of torturing your wife, harassing her and much more. " He briefly stated, as I breathed a painful lump of air. I felt lost.