A Battling Princess.

Who's excited to read? I was supposed to update yesterday but I fell asleep while typing. Here you go!

Note - Before some of you start complaining, the story is as much as about Aksh's regrets as Mehak's pain. We need Aksh's emotions for that alongwith Mehak's. Kindly try to understand that.

Does any of you wants the second chapter of His Fragile HEART?

Thank you AMBER_0501  and introvert_2001 for these beautiful aesthetics. I finally have the aesthetics, and credits solely goes to you two. Thanks for the water cover too.

*****

*****

"There are many princesses,
But the one with the crown,
Fights her battles on her own."

_Aastha.

___________________________________________

Third Person's P.O.V.

The moonshine was illuminating the otherwise black screen of sky, as the stars blinked in the past hours of midnight. Dragging his exhausted form, Aksh entered the bar, one of the many which he owned, and went straight towards the alcohol section.

"Bacardi 151, on the rocks." The bartender hesitated for a moment, as Aksh ordered the drink. It wasn't the first time when Aksh has ordered a drink here, but it was always the mild ones, or cocktails, but never the strong ones. His whole staff knew that he never liked to lose control under the effects of booze.

"Sir, mixed with?" The bartender dared to ask.

"Nothing. Serve it fast." Aksh pressed his temples, wanting the alcohol to burn his throat and suppress the rising ache inside him.

"Here, sir." The bartender placed a single shot of barcardi, and Aksh gulped it down in one go. "More." He ordered, while keeping the glass back, feeling the unfamiliar strong burn in his mouth, and traveling down his throat.