Smokey Blankets of Pain.

Who's excited to read? Here you go!

Vote, before reading. And my dear readers do lots of comments.

Note - Just a reminder that the story has not finished yet. Don't judge too quick.

No hate comments, I've yet to master the art of ignorance.

Quick question : A close friend of mine wanted to know about Aarush's love life. Should I write it or will it be boring for y'all? I'll include it along the plotline tho.

An early and long update, so treat me back too.

Special thanks for the cover . I loved it. It's beautiful. Piansh123

****

"Love often comes with pain."

_Aastha.

___________________________________________

Aksh Singhania's P.O.V.

"Master."

Sucking in a sharp breath, I silently choked on my saliva, losing my ability to breath. Everything stilled after her whisper, and she looked calm, way too calm, as if she was in some another space, not conscious enough of her surroundings. The calmness wasn't serene, but terrifying, as her midnight orbs had turned stone, inexpressive and blank.

"Master." She repeated, and I shut my eyes, trying to get the flashing images away. I couldn't decipher, why was my babyrose calling me as master.

Images flashed inside my head, which were blurred, but shouting voices echoed achingly inside my head. I clutched my head with both of my hands, pressing on my temples, trying to clear the blurred image.

~~~~~~~

#image inside his head#

Black curtains were shadowing the picture, as man dragged a girl roughly. The faces were blur, shades of black and white, as he forcefully shoved her into a room. The expressions couldn't be seen, but the sobs were clearly heard. The girl sobbed relentlessly, as he hit something harshly on the ground. The lips were moving, eyes were red, contrasting the grey and black image.

"You....sold" The voices were loud, but not clear. They were blending with her sobs. But after focusing hard, the sound focussed.

"Who am I to you?"

"Master."

"Say."

"SAY!"

"M..as..ter."

And slowly the image focussed on the faces, unveiling the hazed memories.

~~~~

Visibly flinching, I took two steps backwards, staggering and falling on the wheel chair, as I opened my eyes in a jerk. The image, the man, the sobbing girl, were us, Me and Mehak. I didn't remember this part, this moment of forcing my rose to address me as her master. It was hidden inside the layers of haze in my subconscious mind.

The self loathe knew no bounds as another brutal image was registered by my sane mind. The word master triggered those memories, the memories where I whipped her, defamed her, forced her to acknowledge herself as my slave, and pricked her bleeding memories by mentioning that she was sold to me.

No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.

"No!'' I shouted out aloud, shaking my head vigourously in denial. I cannot hurt her like that! Lifting my shivering eyes, I saw my rose sitting there unfazed of my shout, and sitting calmly, as if she was a mannequin. My heart went into complete refusal. She is my rose, my babyrose, my princess, my queen! She rules over my heart, over my goddamned existence! How the fuck did I imposed her to call me as her master! How the fuck! I can't. I can't. I can't!