Prerequisite Ambience of Grips.

Who's excited to read? Here you go!

An early update, so treat me back.

Note - The first fortnight of may, is my mids so you know the rest. Bear it with me.

*****

"The bright flames danced in her eyes,
And she made the broken heart as ~
Her strength."

_Aastha.

___________________________________________

Third Person's P.O.V.

"But I've my own terms and conditions." There was a determined aura withheld in her voice, which refused to be put down. Aksh's coal eyes stared at Mehak with admiration, and awe for few seconds, before he realised, he can't show his pride at her strength rather he has to stand against it.

"Terms and conditions? Interesting." Aksh commented, taking the seat on the couch and looking at the sketches his rose made. "Why would I agree to any of it? You've clearly accepted the contract, already." The truth was, he didn't know if he would be able to protect her with her own conditions.

"Who knew the business tycoon was a fraud?" Mehak questioned, sitting on the bed, making sure to encase as much distance as possible. "And if you are not willing to agree, then the exit door is open for you." Mehak said, cocking her head to a side. She knew, she has to be firm on her stance, otherwise he would easily trap her just like he did yesterday.

"Okay, let's hear your terms and conditions." Aksh knew he could easily deny, and she will have to comply cause his soft rose wouldn't let anything happen to Anurag and Ruhh, but he wanted to let her have some control too. He had seen how people had bullied her after marriage, and since then he had always wanted to make her independent. This was a perfect chance to implement it.

Mehak got suspicious for a second, at his acceptance, but she didn't show it. "I've some queries before that."

"Go ahead." Aksh closed his eyes, replying, and rested his head on the back of the couch.

"The forced upon contract said," Mehak started with a pun on her words, and it did hit Aksh's vocal cords, weighing them. "That I've to join the Singhania groups, but it didn't mention, at what post?" It was necessary for her to know about her position, to put forth her conditions.

"You will be joining as the CEO, representing the company." Mehak froze at his answer. She definitely didn't expect that.

"I thought you were the CEO, why this sudden change?" Aksh smiled with closed eyes, answering smoothly, the self reversed lines he did today in front of the mirror.

"You are my wife, Mrs Singhania, how would I settle for any less for you?" His answer was intended to infruriate her, and it did. All he was doing, was following Hayden's words. He was directing her emotions towards another intense feeling of fury, to distract her from the pain, and hence the panic attacks. He saw the footage of last night, of her panic attacks and breakdown before she readied herself for today. He didn't want his rose to face a panic attack again. 

Mehak felt like smashing a big pumpkin over his head. The veins inside her icy heart, thrashed with vigour, to leash him out. "Do. Not. Dictate. Me. As. Your. Wife." Mehak gritted out, and Aksh had the audacity to smile again. "But you are my wife." He replied, seeing her cheeks turn red with anger.

"Who are you fooling around? I know Mr Singhania, it's a perfect businessman move. Making me the CEO, will remove all the objections raised by the media, by your board directors and you'll come out clean just like you had showed yourself in front of everyone. Yes?" Mehak challenged, almost mocking fake sympathy.