Blow on the sanity.

"She kept him sane,
While losing a peice of her everyday."

_Aastha.

___________________________________________

Aksh Singhania's P.O.V

My red swollen eyes, never got tired to stare at her the whole time. The ECG monitor kept assuring me about her steady heart beats, which in return kept my heart beats alive. Her pale fragile hands in my hold looked too delicate, she looked too delicate with all the wires attached with her. I was so engrossed in her that even the small puffs of air coming out from her mouth within the oxygen mask looked fascinating to me.

"Rose, I love you very much. I'm sorry m-"

I stopped whispering and abruptly stood up when I saw few ward boys coming inside along with stretcher and strolled closer to Mehak. All my senses became alert when I saw them taking hold of her and trying to lift her up.

"Stop! Where are you taking her?" Taking a firm grip on one the hand of the ward boy, I managed to keep my voice stern inspite of the fear coursing through my veins.

"We've been told to shift her." The other ward boy answered.

"Shift, where?" I hoped against everything that they are taking her to some other cubicle with better facilities or something but his words rooted my insides.

"To St Martini Rescue Hospital." That was when I noticed the badges of St Martini Rescue Hospital on their uniforms. Why will they come to Hope - The Medicity Hospital all the way to shift her unless...

Someone's is trying to take her away.

"You cannot shift her to other hospital without taking me into consideration. And I do not permit this, so you can take your leave." I told them with a tone of finality. They are delusional to think that they can take her away from right under my nose. I cannot let anyone take her away unless she herself insists to leave.

"But sir, we've been given strict orders-''

"You can leave." My voice was cold and rigid. The thought of someone trying to take her away was overpowering my senses. She's still so fragile to bear all this hastle and above all I have vowed to myself to protect her and keep her under my care until I fully mend her.

"Mr Singhania, they're not leaving anywhere without her." I looked up to see Shourya standing there with all his attitude. I felt the blow on my sanity with his each words. She's keeping me sane in the never ending depth of my guilt and regret. She's my sanity. My tranquility. The only reason I've not lost my sanity and still breathing is just cause of her presence. Just cause of my love, and the extreme desire to make my rose, a blooming flower again. I've withered her, and the hope to make her alive is the only motivation which has kept me going.

"I'm afraid they won't be able to do so under my watch." I am not letting him take her away.

"I'll like to see you try." His tone was challenging this time.

"I've her guardianship. You cannot take her away without my permission." I matched his tone.

"You cannot misuse your guardianship and keep her here forcefully. I do not trust you a bit with her." Shourya's body stiffened in anger as he spat out. My breaths quickened at his words.

I'm losing my sanity.

"Even I can't trust you with her. How much do I even know about you?" I countered back. "I have done nothing for anyone to trust me with her but that doesn't mean I'll trust anyone with her." I finished it softly as I recalled my deeds. My stern facade was wearing off. I don't deserve to keep her, but it's my sins which have lead her to this state, and now it's my responsibility to bring her back to life. And hell would freeze, but I wouldn't abandon her in this fragile state.