Glimpse - Pain is Her.

Who's excited to read? Here you go!

A small glimpse of the chapter forthcoming! The next part, will be the awaited part, the last part of her past!

Caution : Roughly written, and in hurry so might not be so good.

*********

"Pain was all she knew
in the name of life,
Ache was all her heart knew,
in the name of love."

_Aastha.

__________________________________________

Opening a fresh page, I silently started moving my fingers, penning down the pain which screeches at my heart with every breathe I take.

Life means only one thing to me, ~
Pain.
Burned, in ashes,
Wilted, in breaths,
Howled, in agony,
Breathed, in destruction.
I offered my smiles,
But destiny gifted me back with just pain.
Making me register only one thing~
Pain.

Another day of agony looked at me with an evil smile, as the rising sun promised another round of pain....

.
.
.
.

"Resting, again? Useless creature!" Throwing the red gown at my feet, he walked away, as my tears started bursting.

"Get ready! And make sure that bloody mouth of yours stay shut."

Life is pain.

.
.
.
.

Feeling his eyes, I crawled away from him not knowing I was inching closer towards Aksh, only to later have my elbow held in a bruising grip.

"Why the fuck are you sticking to me! Stay bloody away from me you shameless women. The least you could do is to fake a little dignity, though you have none. And for the last time I'm warning you, don't try to feign yourself as my wife, stay hidden, and far away from the guests. Your here to be a show piece for Mama, so just be that." I stumbled back, and crashed into the fall, unable to find support for my sinking body.

Pain is me.

.
.
.
.
.

"I destroyed you."

.
.
.
.
.

"Mehakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk."

.
.

"No no no no no! Mehakkkkk! Mehakkkk wake up!!!!!"

Death is peace.

.
.
.
.

Bathing in her own blood she laid there with a peaceful smile on her face, with no frowns marrying her forehead, and no pain reflecting on her exhausted face. She laid there with a broken heart, bleeding body, but at peace.

__________________________________________

Who's eager to read next?

Was the teaser good enough?

The most awaited question, how do you think she ended up in coma?

How do you think Aksh will come to know about her innocence?

Whose eyes were she feeling?

Does the update, conveys pain is her?

Next update will take a while, but it can be early, if I get a blast of votes and comments.

Hit the star button below and comment.

Thank you for the support. You can follow me for notifications.

_Aastha.