When Fairytale turned into Nightmare.

Earlier this chap was titled as "Rose, out of love. Slave, out of hatred." Don't get confused.

Caution : Disturbing scene ahead, which might trigger you.

Mature content alongwith abusive words used.

P.S. - How's the poem in the pic above?

********

"Burned without a flame,
Left without an emotion,
Imprinted with deep scars.
~That's what her description was."

_Aastha.

___________________________________________

Mehak Singhania's P.O.V

Dragging me like a lifeless doll, Aksh forced me to match his hastened steps, not giving me time to absorb the pain which was just inflicted on me. I stared at his back, with eyes full of questions, full of complaints, full of sorrows. I made no move, no protest to get rid of his hold. My heart and mind both were preoccupied in making me believe this was happening truly. I wasn't having any dream. It was a live nightmare. Yet, I was failing to believe that my Aksh was doing that. Everything was wide clear like crystal right in front of my eyes, but my love for him overpowered everything, constantly whispering in the deepest corner of my heart that Aksh can't do this to me, his babyrose.

Kicking the door open, he pushed me beside the bed with a rough jerk. I clutched my saree, digged my nails in my palm, let the stones imbibed on the borders of the saree prick my fingers, even bit my lips hardly, I did everything to end this supposed nightmare of mine. But the pain was real, making the reality sink in that every stab was real, every burn of his words are real, every pain induced by futile attempts of mine to end this nightmare, was real.

"Sit." A stern order came from him, but I stood still, unmoving. His words weren't getting processed by my brain, the only thing which was being comprehended was, the pain sinking in.

The daze was getting cleared.

"Did you not listen! Don't play hard to get wifey, otherwise I'll make sure to tear you apart, and let you writhe in pain the whole night." I shivered at his words, while trying to push my tears back but it was in vain. How can my tears stop, when I'm losing myself in the pain which my own husband was bestowing upon me.

"I SAID SIT!" He roared, and immediately I sat down on the bed, trying to not match his animalistic eyes, showing nothing but rage. I was petrified, shaking like a leaf.

Please. Don't. Don't do this.

I was brutally pushed down the next second, with my elbow scratching against the floor with the impact of harsh moves. My eyelashes trembled, as I looked up to see him fuming in anger. Hiccups broke free when I was awarded with a tight slap, and my emotions turned into haywire. Everything seemed painful that moment, even merely breathing felt painful.

My Aksh slapped me?

I touched my cheeks, wanting desperately to prove that it was just a figment of imagination but the way my flesh over there stung was enough to slap the reality right on my heart. My fingers shook as the saw them with surprise, putting every ounce of my efforts to suppress the sobs. Forcing myself to look at him, I gazed into his fury filled orbs, with no trace of acknowledgement about how much he has hurt me.

He looked destructive.

"After thinking what did you sit on my bed?" He bellowed and my blood ran cold.