Excerpt.

Wave towards our Second journey! (Maybe?).

This is not related to His Fragile Rose. Not an update. This is an excerpt for my second book. Many wished to know my further plans, so here is the glimpse of the second story on my mind, and is very dear to me. ~a heart touching story.

Drop your reviews, if I should continue this, then I'll post the prologue and the first chap, making a separate book. If not, no worries. It shall be in my drafts.

I'll start drafting the next update of his fragile rose today. So most probably, we will have it published soon.

___________________________________________

MAYUN VAHOFYUN and EREALM XUSTIFLANCE

He slowly moved his little finger of his right hand, feeling pain surging through his entire body. His body was drained to the point of brink. Energy less, was the first feeling he got, followed by breath stopping pain all over. He focussed his little left energy to open his eyelids.

Mayun immediately sat up straight, seeing the eyelashes fluttering ever so slightly. Her heart quickened it's pace just by the thought of looking at his eyes. The eyes, which she dreamt to see almost everyday in these three months, of this beautiful man lying on the bed with pale expressions.

She prayed with her heart that this isn't going to be one of his nightmares where he'd shout in pain, screaming to not hurt him, pleading to some Eve. She felt chills just at the thought of that.

How excited she was when she had heard his whisper for the first time after one month of complete motionless existence of his. She was ecastic to finally see him awake.

But to her horror, he just whispered her name with immense agony, which turned into screams soon after, and then again he went back to his motionlessness state.

How heartbroken she felt all those nights, when his voice was there, his pain was there, but she could do nothing except consoling him silently with her caresses, and watch him being close yet so far from her, from the reality.

How she felt her heart churn at his agonised whimpers, but she was helpless, and utterly heartbroken to see him in so much pain even in his unconscious form.

Her breath hitched at once, when he slowly lifted his long eyelashes, and she was the world's most alluring pair of blue eyes. She lost her heart to him once again. So beautiful. Yet so troubled. She slowly stretched out her hand and they soon disappeared in his soft hairs.

Mayun smiled with tears after finally seeing the eyes of her beloved. The eyes she was yearning to see since forever in these three months. She ruffled her hairs softly, trying to soothe him, for she knew, he has immense pain filled inside him. And she also knew, she is going to remove each one of them and fill his life and heart with love, just love. Her love.

"Who are you?" She heard a raspy, soft whisper from the fragile man laying down in front of her with his glassy eyes boring into hers. Instead of replying, Mayun silently reached for the glass of water and gently helped him up and took the rim in front of his lips. He looked at her uncertainly, but she blinked her eyes at him, which somehow assured him and he silently sipped the whole glass.

His eyes turned teary, and tears started to pour down as soon as everything flashed in front of his eyes. As she helped him to lay down again, he felt his body quiver with the pain, and betrayal he got from everyone whom he thought of his own. He felt lifeless, soulless, and shattered. Emotions hit him at once, when he relived what his angel did to him. But was she really his Eve, his angel?

Was he that bad? Was he so undeserving? Was his love wasn't enough that she never acknowledged it? Was his repentance, his regret, his guilt, his pain was nothing?

Did she never loved him? Maybe his sins were so big. Maybe he deserved everything. Yes, he truly deserved all the pain. He was so unworthy, unwanted, unlovable afterall. He was a peice of shit. Who means nothing but trash. He deserved to die.

"Shhhhhhh.. I've got you." A sweet voice cooed softly, while wiping the never ending tears away from his cheeks. He didn't realize he had started breathing heavily. His body was shivering with the intolerable pain consuming him. He could not bear it. He just couldn't.

"Sushhhhh. Don't cry. Don't cry Erealm." She again said, making him clench his eyes painfully. Who was she? Confusions marred his brain cells but the pain was too much to focus on anything else.

He felt he would lose his conscious. Black spots started appearing behind his eyes. He felt the soft touch in his hairs again, and it soothed him magically. He gulped deep breaths to swallow the pain. Both emotional and physical pain was too much for his fragile state.

Soft hands caressed his cheeks, wiping the tears which kept falling and she kept consoling the broken man in front of him. Her heart was clenching in pain continuously to see his devastated state. She couldn't see him in pain. She just couldn't. Tears kept falling from her own eyes but she cared less about it. She just cared about the broken man crying in front of her.

.
.
.
.

"Why. Why am I alive? Why didn't I die? Let me die please." His voice broke as he pleaded to no one in particular, while staring at ceiling. His voice held so much pain that she clenched her fist over her heart to control her sobs. This beautiful man was so much shattered from inside. He looked so weak and tired. So fragile to bear so much pain. Why God has to be so cruel on him? Just why?

"No Erealm." She sobbed, her voice reflected her love for him which just intensified in these three months. "You can't die. Your alive for me, Erealm. Your alive for me. And I won't let you die. Never." Her lips wobbled as sobs escaped her lips one after one. Erealm froze when he felt his body pressed under her weight.

.
.
.
.

"Shhh. Don't stress yourself." Caressing his hairs lovingly, she patted his hand in her hold.

___________________________________________

How's it?

What do you think about Mayun?

Erealm?

Eve?

The story? Is it interesting?

Should I continue it?

Or should I drop it?

Is it emotional?

What do you think the story is about?

When I started this book ( his fragile rose), I remember many of my readers who supported me. But as time flew, we got lost. But whatever happened, I want them to thank for their support till now, (if they are still reading it.) Thank you. Your support was a great help. I do miss them, but nevermind.

And those who still support me, just know this second book is for you all! Cheers! Cause a simple thank you can't be enough. So maybe this helps? Love you tons!

If I get 200 votes on his fragile rose, on the previous chaps, the update will come tomorrow itself.

_Aastha.