Chapter 26: Chaos

Ashe's POV

"NOOO!!!" someone shouted. I look toward the person who shouted that and it was a new person. Someone who looked like Kai but had a beard. He looked older.

"I'm saving it." he shouted. After I poured out the liquid, everything seemed to slow down. The new guy started slide down with his body facing up and he caught the liquid in his mouth and drank it.

"Damn. This guy has impressive skills." I praised in my head.

"What?!" everyone shouted as he gulped the liquid.

"Yes!" Ash Father said. I'm no longer calling him my father. "Bring them out!"

"Yes sir!" the dude saluted. He seemed to be lost from this world as he seemed to be in another world.

"Aren't you excited to see your mom?" Ash Father asked Harumash and I.

"But there will be other bad people you will bring out." I told him angrily. "Just bring back our mom. That's it!"

"I'm not the one you should tell that to. Tai Guy is doing the choosing." he points at the person who drank the liquid. His name is Tai Guy.

Wait.

I remember him. He was Ash Father's second in command. He always went over to our house to watch everyone. So that was Tai Guy.

"Okay, I've chosen everyone you need!" Tai Guy's eyes looked like they were back in this world.

"Well, when are they coming?" Ash Father asked.

"Well, I don't know..." he said.

"Whatever, they'll come." Ash Father rolled his eyes.

"There's nothing we can do but stand back and watch." Sensei Wu told everyone.

"We can fight the people when they come!" Sharkie says.

"No! He'll have control of them. We've seen people make this type of potion before." Iron Man counters.

"At least Ashe Girl and Harumash met their dad and know they're sisters." Spider Man Black says enthusiastically.

"I don't think it was great I met my 'dad'." I air quoted the word 'dad'.

"No matter what, I'll always be your father Ashe Girl." my 'dad' aka Ash Father tells me. "And you will always be my daughter."

"No! Family is not determined by flesh and blood!" I shout at him.

"You'll see soon. I'll always be your father." he calmly says.

"How can he be so calm? Probably because his minions are coming out from somewhere." I thought. But then I thought more about the situation. No one was coming. Maybe since we came early the potion didn't work after all.

"I don't think the potion is working." I whisper to everybody who's on my side. "No one is coming."

"I don't think that's happening." Sensei Wu points to a space. All of a sudden, a big portal opened and out walked Darth Vader, Savage Oppress, and Darth Maul. Then, the portal closed.

"Where's my wife?!" Ash Father asked.

"Oh! I forgot about her..." Tai Guy said, embarrassed.

"Seriously? This was the only chance!" Ash Father shouted angrily.

"Oh well...you can make another one!" Tai Guy suggested.

"What is all this arguing about?" Darth Vader asked.

"Oh hello, Darth Vader." Ash Father waves at him.

"Now that I'm out of that horrible banishment realm, let's cause chaos!" Darth Vader exclaimed to his crew which consisted of the people who came out with him. Savage Oppress and Darth Maul.

"Wait no! Why don't I have control of them?" Ash Father asked himself.

"So the potion didn't fully work!" I thought excitedly. "All I need to do is somehow convince Darth Vader to not cause chaos."

"Hey! Let's convince Darth Vader to not cause chaos!" I tell the others.

"Um...he already left." Jay pointed towards the exit.

"What do we do now?" Harumash asked. "I'm afraid there will be nothing that can stop them."

"We can fight him!" Sharkie points his trident to Ash Father.

"Look at this! He ended up following my plan anyways!" we heard Ash Father say. "Want to take a look?" he asked us evilly. He held out his hand and a bunch of ash came together to create a view that we saw. Darth Vader and his little crew was at the shopkin and pony war. They were causing a lot of chaos. Everyone was fighting each other. Even their own people! Then, we saw Darth Vader take out something. His infamous red lightsaber. He lifted it high in the air and struck everything. Then, the war was over as quick as that. No more shopkin and pony war. We saw the shopkins and ponies retreating and running away until they couldn't see Darth Vader and his crew from their sight. Before that, everything was utter chaos. And now. After Darth Vader was destroying everything. Complete silence.

"See? I stopped the war." Ash Father told us.

"You brought Darth Vader back!" Iron Man shouted at him.

"He was supposed to be banished! Now look at the world now!" Sharkie charged right at Ash Father with his trident. The trident was aimed at his heart.

"Do I really want to witness my 'father' die? I mean he still is my father, I guess." I was having an internal war. Whether I wanted to see my 'father' die or not was now completely up to Sharkie though.

"See you next time, daughter." Ash Father smiled at me just as the trident was going to hit his heart. Then, he disappeared.

"Ugh! I didn't get to stab him." Sharkie slammed his trident on the ground. "This is it! I'm leaving." He walked out of the warehouse.

"He acted out in anger." Sensei Wu shook his head. "Sharkie forgot that he had ash powers."

"Wait, he has ash powers too?" Kai asked.

"Obviously!" Jay answered him. "He is Ashe Girl's father!"

"That means Ashe Girl is evil!" Kai points at me with wide eyes.

Sensei Wu rolls his eyes, "She didn't even grow up with him."

"Oh, never mind I guess." Kai still backed away from me.

"Come on, I didn't even know him until now!" I tell everyone.

"It's only Kai that's scared of you. We all have brains besides him." Lloyd assures me.

"Wait, if Harumash is my sister, then does that mean that she has ash powers too?" I ask.

"Yes, but they are very weak because she never really trained with them." Sensei Wu replied.

"Then why are mine so strong?" I ask.

"Because you are the heir." Sensei Wu answers.

"The heir?" I ask, confused.