Chapter 27: New Team

A/N: This is the last chapter!

~~~~~~~

Ashe's POV

Before anyone could answer my question, we heard a loud crash outside.

"What is that?" Mailman asked. He ran outside to where the crash was and the rest of us followed. When we all came outside, Mailman was holding a piece of paper.

"Why are you holding a piece of paper?" I ask him, pointing to the paper.

"This is a note. I haven't read it yet." Mailman says, excitedly. "Maybe I can deliver this to the right person. Let me see who this is from?"

"It's probably a note from Ash Father." Kai scoffs. "He's probably going to be like 'Beware of me!'"

"Then he would've left it in the spot where he did his ash thing!" Jay slaps Kai's shoulder. "And that was in the warehouse. We're outside right now!"

"He could've used his ash powers to bring that note there, outside." Kai countered.

"Who's the note addressed to?" Harumash asked.

"To...us..." Mailman announces sadly.

"Why are you sad?" I asked, concerned for him. "Is something wrong with the letter?"

"No." Mailman shook his head sadly. "It's just that I won't be able to travel to deliver it because everyone is already here."

"Maybe you can walk to me and hand it to me." I suggest. "That counts as a delivery, right?"

"You're right Ashe Girl!" Mailman says, all of a sudden happy again. "Thanks, Ashe Girl."

"Well, just deliver the note to me." I say, holding out my hand. I just wanted to read it.

"Who is it from?" Kai asks. "It's probably from Ash Father, right?"

"No, it's from Christmas Jango Fett!" Mailman reads.

"Huh?" everyone makes a confused noise. What does Christmas Jango Fett have to say?

"Here you go!" Mailman hands the note to me.

"Thank you." I smile at him. I open the note. The note was only taped closed. It wasn't even in an envelope.

"Hello, everyone." I read. "I left this note for all of you guys because I know you all have questions. First of all, I promised that I would wait for you outside and meet you guys when your business was done. However, you took to long so I left. Second, just in case you haven't noticed what happened, call Poony-poo astronaut first."

"Call Poony-poo astronaut?" Spider Man Black asked. "Is he doing some business with Jango Fett?"

"No!" Iron Man suddenly yelled. "He was at the war. To watch over the shopkins and ponies to make sure they didn't attack. What happened to him? I need to call him and make sure he's alright!"

"I don't think he is..." Sensei Wu started.

"Hey! There's still a chance!" Iron Man picks up his phone to call Poony-poo astronaut. "Okay, he's on speaker so let's hear what he has to say."

"Hello, this is my voicemail. I'm sorry. I cannot pick up now. Probably on poop duty. Please leave a message and I'll be sure to call you back."

"Let's check my spirit smoke." Sensei Wu suddenly had this spirit smoke in front of him.

"How did you set it up that fast?" Lloyd asks curiously.

"Just watch." Sensei Wu points at the spirit smoke. Then, the scene started to play out. We saw Poony-poo astronaut happily pooping in his toilet and looking back and forth towards the shopkins and ponies. He made sure they didn't try to attack each other. And he did a pretty good job of doing that. Until Darth Vader came. Darth Vader came into view with his crew which was Savage Oppress and Darth Maul.

"What do you think you're doing here?" Darth Vader asked Poony-poo astronaut.

"Darth Vader?!" Poony-poo astronaut gasped. We couldn't see his facial reaction since his face was covered with an astronaut helmet.

"Oh, it's you. The person who put me in that awful banishment realm. Get rid of him." Darth Vadr ordered to Savage Oppress.

"Yes, sir." Savage Oppress nodded. He lifted his hand and tried to use the force to lift him away. "Hey! Why isn't my force working?"

"You dum dum!" Darth Vader shouts at him. "Just let your brother handle this."

"But I can do it!" Savage Oppress insisted.

"No, you can't. You're kicked out." Darth Vader used the force to throw Savage Oppress out of the picture. "Now, get rid of him." Darth Vader points to Poony-poo astronaut.

"Okay." Darth Maul shrugs. He used the force to choke Poony-poo astronaut and then throw him away.

"Now, let's cause some chaos." Darth Vader announced darkly.

"No! Poony-poo astronaut!" Spider Man Black said. I turned away from the spirit smoke to look at his reaction and he somehow had tears coming through his mask.

"I guess, Poony-poo astronaut is gone." Sensei Wu sighs, shaking his head.

"We shouldn't have left him there! We shouldn't have." Iron Man says. "This is my fault. I'm the one who suggested that someone stayed behind to watch them."

"We can't predict the future." Sensei Wu comforted Iron Man. "But what we know was that at least we forgave Poony-poo astronaut and he died as our friend."

"You're right, I guess." Iron Man sniffs. "I just wish that we had more time together."

"So if we were supposed to call Poony-poo astronaut, then what did Jango Fett mean?" Jay asked.

"I'll continue reading the note." I sighed. I still couldn't believe that Poony-poo astronaut, a member of the Wi-Five died. Sharkie wasn't even here to hear it either. He probably would've caused a scene though. So it was probably for the better he didn't hear from the spirit smoke from Sensei Wu.

"So, when you called him, his number went to voicemail, right? So he's gone too. That's all I have to say. But what you need to do is stop your father Ashe Girl. And by that, you need to learn why you are so important to this world. Bye." I finished reading the note.

"Ashe Girl? Important to the world?" Kai scoffs. "She can't be that important."

"Actually, she is. Her father is really important which makes her important. She is basically the only one that can stop Ash Father from his evil doings." Iron Man told Kai.

"That's cool!" Jay says.

"So, will you guys help us?" I ask the Wi-Five members that are left.

"Us?" Iron Man scoffs. "The Wi-Five that I was in was already broken. Even when everyone's friendships were prepared. There is already a new Wi-Five now consisting of new members." Iron Man looks at me.

"Me?" I point at myself hesitantly.

"Yeah, you and others you choose." Sensei Wu nodded. "Just be careful of who you choose. And make sure they don't betray you."

"I'll help you Ashe Girl!" my boyfriend cheers supportively.

"I think I have the team." I say. "Me." I point at myself.

"Mailman." I point at him.

"Harumash. She's my sister she can help me stop Ash Father." I point at her.

"I'll help too!" Spider Man Black volunteered.

"Are you sure?" I ask him. "You were part of the old one."

"I can teach you the ropes!" Spider Man Black tells me.

"Yeah, that works." I say hesitantly. I still wasn't sure about my team.

"And..." I say, thinking of the last member.