Chapter 19: Traitor

A/N: I'm dedicating this chapter to the only reader that I know has been voting and commenting! XxxDyexxX!

~~~~~~~

Ashe's POV

I didn't even know what happened after Sharkie said "3" and everyone rushed towards the ponies' base.

"What's going to happen? Is everyone going to die? Will the ponies be dead without the Halloween people? Maybe the Halloween people shouldn't have been taken away." Thoughts kept running through my head of the possibilities that could happen. The way to describe the environment in my brain: utter chaos.

It was just fortunate that we somehow created a wall in front of them. All the shopkins stopped attacking at once.

"Why are you guys here again? Helping the ponies?" Poppy Corn asked, irritated.

"No! We want to stop this war!" Mailman shouted.

"Well now you can't. We have the Wi-Five on our side so your little wall isn't going to help." Poppy Corn said, cockily.

"Uh, there's only two of the Wi-Five on your side. Not all of them..." Jay scratched his head in confusion.

"Whatever. One member means all of them. Because all of them will join, right?" Poppy Corn asked Sharkie.

"I honestly don't get what you mean by this..." Sharkie trailed off in confusion.

"You can make all of them join us, right?" Poppy Corn asked.

"No... that's because all of them think Poony-poo astronaut is a traitor!" Sharkie announced.

"Who's Poony-poo astronaut?" all the shopkins asked.

"You haven't noticed him?!" Sharkie asked, outraged. "He was with me the whole time!"

"Meh, we didn't notice him." the shopkins shrugged.

"All of you are dumb! I'm leaving!" Sharkie stormed out. Poony-poo astronaut rolled after Sharkie.

"Wait! Don't leave us! Come back!" Poppy Corn shouted. But it was no use. They didn't even care anymore.

"Retreat!" Poppy Corn shouted. All the shopkins retreated back to their base. No one was going to attack anymore. For now.

~~~~~~~

When they are somewhere else...

"Hey! I see Sharkie and Poony-poo astronaut!" Spider Man Black shouts to us. He starts to run to wherever they are so we just follow him. When we arrived to the spot where they were, we saw that they were hanging out alone. They were just talking and having a fun time. Until they saw us.

"Why are you here?!" Sharkie shouted angrily. "You all don't like Poony-poo astronaut."

"We're here to apologize." Sensei Wu said flatly.

"For once, you said a wise thing." Sharkie says.

"Shut up." Sensei Wu uses his staff to swat him.

"Hey! You said you were here to apologize!" Sharkie yelled.

"To Poony-poo astronaut! Not to you." Sensei Wu told him.

"Yeah, but I'm with Poony-poo astronaut." Sharkie said.

"Can you shut up and let Sensei apologize? This is none of your business." Kai jumped in.

"For once, one of my students is right." Sensei Wu joked.

"Hey!" all the ninja gasped, offended. Sensei Wu just shrugged them off and went to talk to Poony-poo astronaut privately. Iron Man went with him because he needed to apologize too.