Chapter 17: Neutral

Ashe's POV

"So that's how you met them?" Mailman asks.

"Yep." Poony-poo astronaut nods his head.

"How did you end up there?" I ask.

"I'm an astronaut. I basically live in space. I saw people in trouble so I decided to help them." he shrugs.

"Wow! That's amazing. So you all became friends, right?" Harumash asked.

"Well, yes." Poony-poo astronaut answered. Then he thought about it some more. "Except for Sensei Wu and Sharkie."

"What happened between them?" I ask. I've noticed that Sensei Wu and Sharkie never got along well. Even from the beginning of what Lloyd ZX told me about the Wi-Five.

Poony-poo astronaut shrugged. "I don't know. All I know is that they just hated each other from the beginning for no reason."

"No wonder Sensei Wu and Sharkie automatically went on opposite sides." Mailman stated.

"You know what," Poony-poo astronaut said after thinking for awhile.

"What?" we all asked.

"I think I deserve to go back. Be accepted back, I mean." he frowned. "I think all Iron Man and Sensei Wu will ever see me as is a pooping useless astronaut. I need to fight back. In order for them to listen, I need to go to the shopkins." Poony-poo astronaut started to roll towards the shopkins' direction.

"No! Don't do this! Violence isn't the way!" Harumash tried to stop him.

"If you take a side, then you'll all never get along again! You need to talk civilly!" I tried to shout after him. It was no use though. He kept rolling until he was at the base.

"Maybe he was going to deliver mail to them?" Mailman asks hopefully.

"No, I don't think so..." I shake my head sadly.

"Hey! Why are you all so sad?" a voice asked.

"Spider Man Black?!" all of us gasped in surprise.

"Well, duh. I'm right here." Spider Man Black said in a duh tone.

"Why are you here?" I ask.

"Because I realized that we shouldn't be fighting over this! We're already broken apart. It doesn't matter if he 'joins back' or not. There will still be a riff between us. This is why we need to bring all of us on the same side. We may not join back together and be the Wi-Five but we can still be friends. That's why I'm going to Iron Man to explain all of this! Hopefully he listens." Spider Man preaches.

"Wow...that was a long speech." Mailman says, stunned.

"So, why were you guys all sad?" Spider Man Black asks.

"Because Poony-poo astronaut left? I felt like I knew he would." Harumash says sadly.

"Wait? He left! Where did he go?" Spider Man Black asks looking around.

"He went to the shopkins to get to Sharkie. He wants to fight back because he wants to be accepted." I tell him.

"Oh no! This happened before!" Spider Man Black panics.

"What do you mean this happened before?" I ask yet again.

"I'll tell you the story. So..." Spider Man Black says.

~~~~~~~

A long time ago...

The Wi-Five was saving everyone! They banished many villains and most of the world was at peace. Most of the world.