Chapter 14: Atlantis

Ashe's POV

I thought we were just going to swim around in the ocean. Turns out we're not. Christmas Jango Fett lead us to a really, really narrow cave that we could barely fit through.

"Does mail get delivered here?" Mailman asks. We could talk underwater. Thanks to the technology that's provided.

"Stop talking! You're going to attract more sharks and water!" Kai is swimming near Lloyd for support.

"Uh, we're looking for a shark." Jay says. "So we should attract sharks!" Jay starts to flop around.

"Sharkie isn't even around here." Jango Fett says.

"What?! Then why did you bring us underwater? We didn't have to do that!" Kai exclaims.

"Because we need to be in the water, duh." Spider Man Black says. "He's a shark. He lives in the ocean."

"But he said he wasn't even around here." Kai says.

"Everyone, just shut up. You're all making this trip worse than it already is." Sensei Wu tells us.

"And now we're at the entrance of his home." Jango Fett gestures to a bigger opening in the cave.

"You're tell me that he's in that dark, spooky, water cave?" Kai asks with a trembling voice.

"Not a cave." Jango Fett kicks a rock, somehow while floating in the water. "A portal."

"A portal? To where?" I ask.

"To Atlantis." Jango Fett responds.

"Atlantis is real?" Lloyd ZX DK Exclusive asks.

"No, because I just said it was real." Jango Fett sarcastically replies.

"Okay, okay. Let's go in. I'm already getting enough heebie-jeebies too." Jay says, scared too.

"Someone go in first!" Kai shouts with a still trembling voice.

"I'll go." I volunteer. I swim into the dark hole and as soon I get near it, I see it turn a cool type of purple.

"Is she in danger? Why is the portal lighting up?" Mailman asks worried.

"It's probably signaling that someone is entering." Harumash guesses.

I finally dive into the portal.

~~~~~~~

5 hours later...

Five hours. I had to wait five long hours until everyone else finally came through the portal.

"Finally! Everyone is here." I say.

"Why are we still in the water? You told us this portal will bring us to land!" Kai complains.

"I said it would bring us to Atlantis." Jango Fett deadpans.

"Atlantis is land!" Kai tells him.

"Idiot! Atlantis is another sea world." Sensei Wu tells Kai. "Sometimes I wonder why he's my student." he mumbles the last part.

"What?! No this can't be happening! There's water everywhere..." Kai starts hyperventilating.

"Kai, stop. It's not that bad. Besides, you're using up your oxygen." Lloyd points to his oxygen tank. "Wait..." Lloyd squints. "All your oxygen is gone!"

Sensei Wu rolled his eyes. "Of course it's all gone. You don't need the tanks. This is Atlantis." Sensei Wu yanked the tank off Kai's back and threw it out. He did that for the rest of us as well.