Chapter 15: War

Ashe's POV

At the destination...

"We're here! Let's go to war!" Spider Man Black cheered.

"Wait! We need a plan! We can't rush into things." Iron Man stopped Spider Man Black.

"Well, what's the plan?" Spider Man Black asked.

"I don't know. Ask her." Iron Man pointed to me.

"Uh..." I trailed off. Luckily, or should I say unfortunately, some shouts saved me from embarrassment.

"We're going to attack the ponies!"

"Yeah!" many voices cheered. We turned towards the crowd who was cheering. They were shopkins. And a popcorn bag was leading them?

"We need to stop them! It's getting violent!" Harumash panics as she rushes towards them. I ran after her and so did the others before we created a barrier before them.

"Who are you guys? The ponies' protectors? We can beat you all!" the popcorn bag- oh, it's Poppy Corn said.

"We're not here to protect the ponies. We're here to stop the war." I announce.

"Stop the war! Why?" Poppy Corn scoffed.

"It's unnecessary. And the reason you're fighting is stupid. Why are you even attacking them?" I asked in disbelief.

"Because..." Poppy Corn trailed off thinking. "Because they stole our popularity!" After he said that, we all rolled our eyes. Then, a teal notebook with pink pages and a red ribbon spoke up.

"Wait, this is why we're attacking them? I thought they did something really bad." the notebook told Poppy Corn.

"It is bad!" Poppy Corn exclaimed.

"But according to my notebook, we are equal in popularity. Besides, it's not a wise decision to cause a war because of popularity." the notebook stated.

Most of the shopkins groan. "You and your dumb notebook."

"I'm leaving. You're losing one strategist." the notebook stormed off.

"Wait! Don't leave! I need you!" Poppy Corn shouted. But it was useless because the notebook had no interest in the cause whatsoever.

"Whatever." Poppy Corn rolled his eyes. "We don't need Noni Notebook! We still have many other strategists!" he shouted.

"Yeah!" most of the shopkins agreed.

"We're leaving too." a minority of the shopkins said, which included a pink and blue eraser, a blue garlic, a pink tissue box and some more shopkins. They all followed after the notebook, whose name Poppy Corn said was Noni Notebook.

"Wait! Why are you leaving?" Poppy Corn shouted after them.

Then, more shopkins decided to leave. "You guys never did things the Chinese way anyways." a skinny soy sauce bottle spoke. "Let's leave." he spoke to some others. So a fat soy sauce bottle, two freshener bottles, a chocolate ice cream tub, and a cup of noodles followed after him.

"What are you guys doing?" Poppy Corn shouted in rage. "We need to defeat the common enemy together. The ponies!" But everyone left. Yet again when they were outside of his sight, he rolled his eyes and said, "We don't need them! We can still defeat the ponies!"

"We still need to prepare since we don't have our strategists though." a tomato paste jar said.

"Yeah, I said that before. So let's go!" Poppy Corn ushered the rest of the shopkins back to the base.