Prologue

A/N: Let's see...this is my first time writing a book. This book might contain things that could make you cringe or embarrassing grammar. Just read the prologue!!!

------------------------------------------------

A few hundred years ago...

As you know in the present, there is a car factory called Ford. The Ford company has many Ford Hubs in where people work in factories to make cars and a lot of advanced technology. But suddenly, the leader named Predecessor had an idea.

"I should make a more powerful part of this company. The Central Ash Reserve. CAR for short." So Predecessor created CAR. CAR was specialized to train certain Ford Hub workers in their ash powers and defend themselves. In addition, they created a lot more powerful and advanced technology that is more effective to the world.  At age 1812, he had a son and everyone called him Ash Father for some reason. Weird right?

Life for Heirs:

1. They live in a special place instead of a factory village.

2. They work at a Ford Hub later than the usual age of 8. They go there at 10.

3. The heir automatically becomes leader of the Ford Hub they work at.

4. When at the age of 18, the parent asks the heir to join CAR and trains the heir in ash.

5. When it is the heir's time to step up, they have to kill their parent but there's always something that's not in the list.

18 years later...

Ash Father is of age and now he is eligible to join CAR.

"Join me,"Predecessor says, "and become in charge of all this. You'll have power, be more intelligent. Everything you would ever need and want."

"NO!!! This place looks evil! I'll never join."Ash Father says. And he ran away.

------------------------------------

A/N: Comment. Vote. Share?

-xxrandomscorpioxx