Chapter 23: Inevitable

Ashe's POV

All the shopkins charged towards the ponies. There were a lot of them and few ponies. We all know how that's going to turn out like. The ponies may have powers but the shopkins do too. We might not know all of them. It was very noisy with all the shopkins making weird sounds as they were charging towards the ponies' base.

"I can't watch this anymore." I pleaded. I shut my eyes and held my hand out instinctively hoping that they would just stop. Suddenly, all the noise stopped.

"What is this?" I heard Poppy Corn ask in disbelief.

"I don't know. Let me see if I can plow through it." I heard Toasty Pop say.

"Where did this come from?" I heard Harumash ask.

"I think it's coming from her." Sharkie told her. I felt him pointing at me.

"Is he pointing at me?" I ask myself.

"OMG!!! Ashe Girl!" Mailman squealed.

"Huh?" I opened my eyes and saw a wall blocking the shopkins' way from going to the ponies. I slowly start to put my hand down put the wall moved down with it.

"What's happening?" I ask looking at my hand.

"Put your hand back up!" Sharkie shoved my hand up. The wall abruptly moved upwards.

"What is this sorcery?" Poppy Corn slammed against the wall.

"Okay, I got my strength ready." Toasty Pop announced.

"Everyone move out of the way!" Poppy Corn demanded to all the shopkins.

"Uh...you're the only one in the way." some random shopkin said.

"Hey! That's where you are! Not me." Poppy Corn quickly moved out of the way. I saw some shopkins roll their eyes at that action or cheered on Poppy Corn. These shopkins are honestly really weird all the time. I wonder how the ponies are.

Toasty Pop started charging towards the wall.

"Harrumph!!!" Toasty Pop bumped into the wall. The wall didn't fall down or budge.

"This wall is made of ash! Why isn't it falling down easily? Ash is weak!" Toasty Pop exclaimed.

"That really hurt my feelings." I thought. Wait, why was I thinking of that? I don't even have a special connection to ash except for my name. But my lost parents probably just named me Ashe because they liked that name.

"Then try and jump over it!" Poppy Corn suggested.

"But I need to charge up my energy since I just used a lot of it." Toasty Pop told him.

"Fine! Army shopkins and generals except for Rockin' Choc, go charge at the wall and break it down!" Poppy Corn ordered.

"Okay!" they all responded. All of the "army shopkins" gathered as a crowd in front of the wall.

"Three!" Poppy Corn started.

"Two!"

"One!"

"Yaaah!" all the "army shopkins" charged towards the wall.

It didn't break. I honestly don't know what was happening with the wall and my hand but it seemed to prevent the shopkins from attacking the ponies. So I went along with it.

"That doesn't work? Fine. Rockin' Choc, you're our last resort. Transform into your Mamooth cow form and stomp on it!" Poppy Corn demanded. (Mamooth is from Cow Evolution :D)

"If the wall is that powerful, I don't think it will work." Rockin' Choc observed.

"It will! Do what I say!" Poppy Corn yelled at him.

"Yes sir." Rockin' Choc nodded. He turned into a Mamooth and he tried to stop on it. The wall was too high for his leg.

"I can't do it. The wall is too high for my legs." Rockin' Choc looked down at Poppy Corn.

"What! This is probably the ponies' magic. They cheated! We'll attack another day." Poppy Corn told all the shopkins.

"Retreat!" some random shopkin said. Everyone ran back to their base to retreat because they couldn't get past the wall.

Once they were all out of sight, I put my hand down because I was tired of holding it up. I looked back at everyone and they all had a shocked pikachu face.

"So you finally used your ash powers to use." a voice said from behind me. I turned around to find that it was Sensei Wu who spoke.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Remember I told you that you had ash powers?" Sensei Wu asked. (If you don't remember, look back at chapter 13)

"Yeah..." I started remembering how I found out. I smiled at that.

"Well, that's something you can do with them." Sensei Wu told me.

"Wow! I can't believe I did that!" I squealed.

"Me either." Kai scoffed.

"I guess I'll have to deal with him anymore." I thought.

"Is the war over?" I asked.

"No." Harumash and Sensei Wu answered at the same time.

"Huh?" I looked at Harumash.

"I'll let her answer." Sensei Wu told me while staring at Harumash with wide baby eyes.

"It's inevitable." she says. "They'll always hate each other and fight over popularity no matter what the charts or the news said. Wars can be over but hatred can't. A war can only start if someone provoked them."

"The news provoked them!" Jay declared. "They were the ones that showed the charts and stuff."

"Yes, they might have done that but they were clearly not the ones who provoked them. They were already at war earlier than what the news said." Sensei Wu told him.

"Then who could've done it?" Lloyd asked.

"I don't know." Sensei Wu said. "I only just sensed that someone provoked the war for a really specific and personal reason."

"So how are we supposed to find out who it is?" I ask.

"Anyone need help?" a new voice asked.