Epilogue

Third Person POV

A few hundred years ago...

Ash Father ran as fast as he could. Away from his father, Predecessor. He never wanted to join CAR. CAR was evil. Doing bad things was not good for him.

"You'll come back and see how good CAR is!" Predecessor shouted after his son. "I know it!"

"NO! I won't!" Ash Father shouted back angrily as he continued running. He was only 18 years old. And his 2000 year old father was forcing him to take over a company even though he wasn't even on his deathbed.

Ash Father kept running and running until he bumped into some big rock that randomly appeared there.

"Huh?" Ash Father stepped back to look at the big "rock". It wasn't even a rock! It was Big Trooper! One of the gods! His famous saying was, "We're all toys."

"Hello, Ash Father." Big Trooper waved his big hand at him.

"Big Trooper?" Ash Father was still confused. Why would Big Trooper, one of the gods be there at this time? What was happening?

"Your father is right, you know." Big Trooper told him. "It is time. Time to train you."

"Train me for what?" Ash Father asked him. He was now suspicious. Was this a set up from his father?

"I'll help better your ash powers. And there's a lot more you need to know. Come and train. I will train you to be ready." Big Trooper gestures for him to go into the cave.

"You're going to help me with my ash powers? That's so cool!" Ash Father exclaimed. He happily skipped into the cave without know what the future held for him.

Such a young boy.

~~~~~~~

A/N: Go to the next part for the surprise announcement!