Chapter 21: Ponies

Kai's POV

So.

Here I am. Following my Sensei to go convince the ponies to stop fighting the shopkins. This is ridiculous honestly. Just let them fight it out and see who wins. Easy peasy.

But no.

Ashe Girl had to somehow come in our lives and say that we need peace. Yes, I do agree with her but the way she wants it is what I disagree with. Like I said before, fight it out and see who wins. See which fire will die first. Besides, I barely got to use my fire powers. That wasn't fair. And this girl somehow has ash powers. Pfft, that's not an element. And if she has ash powers, then I should have it since it's connected to fire, right?

"Kai, what are you thinking about?" Lloyd ZX DK Exclusive asks me. See, I look up to this Lloyd and Golden Lloyd. I wanted to be the green ninja at first but when I saw him fight, I knew he would be a better option than me. I'm only good for red fire. Not green.

"Just random stuff." I grumbled.

"Like what?" Lloyd asks.

"I'm not going to tell him I was thinking about Ashe Girl. He would just say to not hate her anyways but I still do." I thought.

"Well? It's okay if you don't want to talk about it." Lloyd pats my shoulder.

"Um, is Skylor okay?" I ask remembering about Skylor.

"We don't know. We can only contact her once in a while." Lloyd says in a somber voice.

"Oh, okay." I nod. Now my thoughts shifed to Skylor. Was she okay? Why can't we contact her often? She's literally in a technology based area.

"It's okay. Our plan will succeed soon because of her." Lloyd reassures.

"Why is she even there though? What is the mission?" I ask.

"I can't tell you that. You will find out soon." Lloyd hesitantly answers.

"Come on! The person I like's life is on the line! I need to know!" I yelled.

"Hush now, Kai." Sensei appears next to me.

"Why should I?" I fired. Ha! Get it? Fired? I have fire powers?

Okay. No one got it.

"It will all come together soon. And I need to tell you a decision of mine." Sensei Wu tells me.

"What decision?" I ask curiously.

"Well-" Sensei Wu started.

"We're here!" Spider Man Black announces.

"Well?" I ask.

"I'll tell you later. Let's get this over with." Sensei walks away from me.

"What was he going to say?" I ask.

"I don't know everything." Lloyd shrugs and walks away to follow Sensei.

"So many questions unanswered today." I shook my head and sighed. I guess I will have to wait for all the answers after this nuisance of a war.

"Why are you guys back? You betrayed us!" Beachberry said. And yes, Beachberry looks like Twilight except with different colors.

"We have something to say." Iron Man announces.

"No!" Beachberry immediately rejects us.

"Ugh! She's getting on my nerves. I'll set fire to their base if they keep interrupting us." I clench my hands into fists.