Chapter 7: The Wi-Five

A/N: Just so you know, the chapter first starts in third person point of view and then switches back to Ashe Girl's point of view somewhere in the middle.

~~~~~~~

Third Person POV

A long time ago...

There were many people who were already fed up with what the evil villain Darth Vader has done to their world. He's been stealing technology, trying to suck out other people's powers and a lot more. However, only few were brave enough to face him and tried to beat Darth Vader's power. No one has yet succeeded but there were still few creatures who were determined to defeat Darth Vader once and for all.

Iron Man was mad because Darth Vader has interfered with his technology plans. Darth Vader has been stealing Iron Man's ideas and using them to make money for his army and own personal purposes. Iron Man decided one day, "That's it! I'm going to find Darth Vader and make sure this doesn't happen anymore."

Sensei Wu from Ninjago was mad at Darth Vader. This is because Darth Vader has made some of his ninja disappear. Or worse, he captured some of his ninja for many purposes. For example, selling them for money, executing them, torturing them, etc. Sensei Wu decided one day, "That's it! I'm going to find Darth Vader and make sure this doesn't happen anymore."

Sharkie from Atlantis was absolutely furious with Darth Vader. Darth Vader has made the waters almost dangerous to swim in because of all his air fights and his spaceships coming and landing on Earth to destruct. As one of the most powerful fish in Atlantis, Sharkie grabbed his trident and said, "That's it! I'm going to find Darth Vader and make sure this doesn't happen anymore."

Spider Man Black...well him going to fight Darth Vader was a different story. He was on his way to fight some enemies. However, he bumped into one of his best friends, Iron Man. Iron Man told him what he wanted to do and he heard everything tragic that happened to Iron Man and his company. So at the time, he thought, "That's it! I'm going to follow Iron Man. I don't want to fight these boring enemies." So he happily skipped off with Iron Man on the way to find Darth Vader.

Meanwhile, Darth Vader was in his Death Star planning for his next massive attack on Mustafar, a planet in a galaxy far away. Everyone in the staff, crew, or the whole Death Star were running all over the place preparing for their big invasion on Mustafar. Darth Vader wanted to take control of the planet. He had no need to destroy it. He needed those powerful minerals in there. All those minerals were for his big plan to make something big.

However, on his way there, he bumped into another spaceship. That spaceship was Iron Man's spaceship. 

"What is Iron Man doing here?" Darth Vader shouted angrily at his staff.

"Uh-uh we don't know!" a random staff member answered nervously.

"What are you doing fidgeting around? Get him out of my way!" Darth Vader ordered rather aggressively. After that, everyone started running around trying to make the ship veer away from Iron Man but at the same time attack Iron Man. But there was yet another problem. Sensei Wu managed to sneak into the Death Star and appeared right in front of Darth Vader.

"What are you doing here? How did you get here?" Darth Vader asked annoyed.

"I just did. You don't belong here." Sensei Wu replied.

Darth Vader took out his lightsaber, "Well, it looks like I'm going to have to kick you out myself." However, before Darth Vader could make any move on Sensei Wu, a wave of water came in knocking both him and Sensei Wu in and Sharkie entered the scene.