Chapter 13: Training

Ashe's POV

It didn't hurt. The punch didn't hurt. I felt nothing. Absolutely nothing from the punch that Kai through. It went right through my face.

"What?!" Kai shouted. "How is this possible? She has manipulatories. She used her manipulatories."

"I don't have manipulatories. I'm just as confused too." I frowned at him.

"There are no manipulatories involved." Sensei Wu explained. "She used an elemental power."

"Yeah, what could that be. Ash? There's no element of ash." Kai says disbelievingly.

"Well, news flash. There is." Jango Fett appeared out of nowhere.

"Is that true Sensei?" Kai turns to his Sensei for confirmation.

"Yes. Ashe Girl has the element of ash." Sensei Wu confirms.

"WHAT???" I shout. "No way. Haha this is funny."

"Okay. Kai punch her again." Sensei Wu commanded.

"I'll hit you this time." Kai threw a punch at me and I still didn't feel anything. "What?! Not again!" Kai shouted angrily. "Grr...FI-"

"Stop! Don't use your fire and no more punching." Sensei Wu demanded.

"Yes, Sensei." Kai mumbled. He dropped his gaze to the ground, ashamed.

"So, there's proof. You have ash powers. And so do you Harumash since you're part of the Ford Hub community." Sensei Wu explained.

"Oh, cool!" Harumash explained.

"See, look." Sensei Wu threw a punch at Harumash. Unexpectedly, the punch hit her face.

"Ow!" Harumash rubbed the spot where she got punched.

"Hmm, you're very weak." Sensei Wu observed. "Don't worry, I'll train you and you'll be a bit better."

"Ha! All of you are weak!" Kai declares out of nowhere.

"Shut up! No one was talking to you. Now get back to training." Sensei Wu told him.

"Yes, Sensei." Kai, feeling ashamed once again ran back to his friends to continue his training.

"Alright, ninja. Listen up." Sensei Wu orders them. All the ninja shut up in one second and focused their attention on their Sensei.

"All of you are going to train with these three." he pointed towards us.

"What?!" everyone shouted in disbelief. Kai added, "They're noobs!"

"How are they noobs?" Sensei Wu asked.

"Just look at them! They all came from some weak hub." Kai answered.

"Oh. You thought I was pointing to them." Sensei Wu said to himself. He then said, "I meant them." he still pointed towards us. But then we looked behind us and saw the other three people that were there.

"Ohhh." the ninja said more contently.

"And they'll handle your training while I handle the noobs." Sensei Wu added.

"Aww. I thought we were actually going to fight them." Jay says sadly.

"You're incapable of beating us so that's why we're handling your training." Iron Man explained.

"What?! We're not incapable." Kai exclaims.

"Uh!" Lloyd hides behind the other ninja, scared.

"Oh. And Lloyd ZX DK Exclusive and Golden Lloyd will also be joining you guys." Sensei Wu tells them.