Chapter 8: Blue Blasts

Ashe's POV

Sensei Wu.

That's who we are trying to find. Isn't it convenient that he is part of the Wi-Five but just also happens to be the ninja's Sensei? It is. Very much.

"Wait. I just noticed a problem with the Wi-Five Story Lloyd." Mailman speaks to Lloyd ZX after having a heated conversation with Technal Jay.

"Hmm? What's wrong with it?" Lloyd asks curiously.

"Where's the fifth member of the Wi-Five? You never mentioned him!" Jay exclaims waving his arms around dramatically.

"I don't know." Lloyd shrugs. "When Sensei told me the story, I asked him but he ignored the question. He also said 'What do you mean? There is no fifth member.' So I don't know."

"Something seems suspicious then." I pipe up adding to the conversation.

"What's so suspicious about that, huh? Are you calling the Sensei Wu a liar?" Technal Kai all of a sudden pops into my view and glares at me.

"No, not really. I'm just saying there has to be more to that story. There has to be a fifth member!" I state.

"Stop it with your fantasies little girl. It's going to get you nowhere." Kai rolls his eyes.

"Who are you calling a little girl? In fact, I think I'm older than you!" I point out.

"Oh yeah, you're only what? 16? I'm 17!" Kai says proudly.

"Ha! You're wrong! She's 18!" Mailman sides with me.

"Well you certainly don't act like it." Kai says crossing his arms.

"What! How dare you say that!" I shouted at him angrily. So Kai ended up arguing with Mailman and I for a few hours while wandering around random places to see where Sensei Wu could've went.

~~~~~~~

A few hours later...

"I'm so tired..." Jay panted. "Can we take a break?"

"According to my calculations, we should. We've been walking for a very long time. We should eat and drink and take a break." Zane DX confirms for us.

"Fine, let's take a break." Lloyd says reluctantly. "Only for a little bit though. There's still things out there chasing us and we need to find Sensei."

"Finally! A break!!!" Jay exclaims as he plops down on the ground breathing loudly.

"Are you really that tired?" I asked Jay looking around. For some reason, I was the only one not tired and everyone else was breathing loudly. Even Mailman. Mailman who runs long distances really fast and then comes back not looking tired.

"How are you not tired?" Mailman asks confused.

"It wasn't that long..." I trail off thinking of how long we've been traveling.

"Can you count, girl? We've been walking for a few hours. A few hours is a pretty long time if you didn't know." Kai patronizes.

I scoff, "I know that. But we were walking. Looks like you're an-"

BOOM!!!

I look at the direction the sound came from and I saw a big, purple creature running toward us saying, "THE INFINITY STONES ARE MINE!!!" We all looked at each other confused and then Zane speaks up.

"According to my calculations, that big, purple creature running towards us is Thanos. He is Iron Man and Spider Man Black's enemy and it looks like he is on a hunt for those Infinity Stones he was talking about!"