Chapter 6: Worthy

Ashe's POV

"We did it!" Mailman cheers as we drag the unconscious Frankenstein back to the green ninja's treehouse.

"Finally. Now let's hurry up. It's almost dawn!" I say alarmed.

"What if we don't make it? What if we can't prove ourselves in time?" I think all these questions as we make our journey back to the tree house.

"We're here!" I announce up to the tree house. After a few minutes, the green ninja finally comes out without his hood on and I see what he looks like. He has really blonde hair. Like a lot lighter than my yellow hair.

"What have we got here?" he inspects the Frankenstein as I remember all the trouble we went through to get Frankenstein.

~~~~~~~

Earlier in the night...

"How are we supposed to find the Frankenstein if that dude made him disappear?" I cry out frustrated. We've been looking for who knows how long and haven't even spotted a shadow or anything.

"I don't know but like you said, we need help so if this is what we have to do to get help then let's do it." Mailman says encouragingly.

"You're right." I sigh. "Let's keep searching." It was then that I saw a shadow.

"Could that be Frankenstein?" I thought hopefully. I try and follow the shadow until I finally see who is casting the shadow.

Frankenstein.

We finally found him! But instead of thinking that, all my fears about him from before come back to me and before I knew it, I started running away from him.

"Oh no! I found Frankenstein!" I say worriedly as I started running. But Mailman stopped me.

"We're supposed to get him. Remember?" Mailman says. "We have to push down our fears and get him." he reminds me.

I nod in agreement. "You're right." I say reluctantly. I take deep breaths to try and calm myself.

"Let's go find him." Mailman says.

"Okay. He should be around there..." I point to the spot where I saw Frankenstein before I ran off and luckily, he was still there.

"I'll try and keep him in the same spot and look out for him while you try to look for something that will tie him up." Mailman plans.

"Okay. I'll go look for something." I tell him as I run off to try and find something to tie Frankenstein in. It wasn't that hard. We were in a forest after all. I found some loose but strong vines and got several of them before I started to make my way back to Mailman. 

"Ahhhhhhhh!!! Please don't kill me!" I heard a familiar voice scream. I ran towards the voice to find Frankenstein towering over Mailman's hiding spot ready to kill him.

"Don't worry Mailman. I'll save you!" I announce. Before I could lasso Frankenstein with my vines, Mailman used his speed to get out of his spot and now Frankenstein moved. "Why did you move? I almost caught him!" I sigh frustrated.

"Sorry. But we still know where he is." Mailman points to the direction where Frankenstein was. And we saw him heading towards us.

"Let's fight him." I blurt out.

"What? How?" Mailman asks confused. But I shrug because I just said it before I thought about it. When I finally got out of my thoughts, I saw Frankenstein towering over us and he was going to kill us.

"What do I do?" I think as Frankenstein raises his fist to punch our heads off. I see his fist coming down towards my face first and I close my eyes ready to brace the impact and I was ready to die.