Chapter 16: Poony-Poo Astronaut

"Yes! We defeated him." Sharkie says as the banishment realm portal closed.

"Okay. Now what?" Spider Man Black asked.

"Well-" Sensei Wu was cut off by a loud noise.

Then the ship started shaking violently. The ship started to tilt towards one side and everyone slid towards the tilted side.

"Whoa!" all of them gasped in surprise as they started sliding around.

"I think the ship is about to explode!" Iron Man shouts in a panicked voice.

"How do we get out of here?" Sharkie asked.

"Let me use my spider webs!" Spider Man Black tried to use his powers. But that got them nowhere. They were trapped now.

"We're trapped! There's no way out." Sharkie shook his head sadly.

"Ninja never quit." Sensei Wu said as he looked around to find another way out.

"I'm not a ninja!" Sharkie said.

"Well that's obvious. You have no qualities of a ninja." Sensei Wu retorted.

"Excuse me! I'm better than a ninja. I'm the King of Atlantis!" Sharkie boomed.

"Can we stop arguing and actually start to find a way out?" Iron Man asked.

"Self-destruction in 60 minutes." a speaker announced.

"We only have 60 minutes to get out?!" Spider Man Black gaped.

"Well that's what the speaker just said." Sharkie deadpanned.

"Then let's find a way. We still have a bit of time." Iron Man said.

"Patience is key." Sensei Wu said as he just stood there in the middle of all the chaos.

"What are you doing just standing there? Do something!" Sharkie commanded in his king voice. That voice didn't work on Sensei Wu.

"I'm observing." Sensei Wu responded calmly.

Sharkie was a bit surprised that his king voice didn't work on that old Sensei. But he remembered that Sensei Wu wasn't even part of his sea kingdom. "Well, observing isn't going to do anything!" Sharkie barked at him.

"Stop barking. Your not a dog." Sensei Wu said before going back to his observing. Sharkie huffed and went back into his panic-trying-to-find-something mode.

Minutes passed by without any success. The four of them looked all over the ship for any escape. However, all the doors were locked. They couldn't break them. They also couldn't find a way to cancel the self-destruction mode. Time was running out fast.

"5 minutes until self-destruction." the speaker's annoying voice announced.

"What do we do? I'm too young to die!" Spider Man Black said in a panicked voice.

"Well it looks like we're going to die." Iron Man shrugged.

"How do you not care? There's still a way I bet. Come on!" Sharkie paced around the room in circles.

"Running in circles isn't going to help. If we were meant to be alive after this, then something will happen." Sensei Wu advised.

"Yeah right. Stop being religious." Sharkie snapped.

"Being a Sensei isn't religious. I'm just better at reading a situation than you." Sensei Wu responded calmly.

"Well standing in place and rambling nonsense isn't going to do anythin." Sharkie paced faster.