Chapter 4: Adventure

Time skip from Chapter 3... 8 years

Ashe's POV

"Alright everyone, work time is over." I announced to everyone in the Hub.

"Yay!" everyone cheers after working for 12 hours straight. 

Over the years, work in the Hub had been piled on to us more and more. It almost looks like we're planning a very big project and we're required to work very hard on it. We needed to make more cars, more parts, and more everything. It's been very tiring and we work from 5 AM- 5 PM. We all barely sleep because well... we sleep later than we should.

Despite all the overworking for eight years, I found some happiness in all this. My boyfriend, Mailman. Yes, his name is Mailman. He arrived from "The City" a few months ago and we started talking to each other and we just clicked.

In the common area, all the co-workers are chatting with each other and everything seems so peaceful.

"So Ashe, is there too much work for you?" asks Kai Guy. Kai Guy is Ty Guy's brother and he always asks this. I think he's just a random power hungry dude. Obviously, I can't say this to my boss because Kai Guy is related to the second-in-command of the whole company so that makes Kai Guy important.

I politely smile at him, "No, it's not too much work. I can handle all of it."

"Tell us when you can't handle the work because we'll help you if you fail." Kai Guy tells me.

"Oh, okay." I reply hesitantly. I mean, I can do the work. I don't need help. Right? Especially not from that power hungry Kai Guy.

I sit next to my boyfriend Mailman and ask what he is up to. "Hey, Mailman. What are you doing right now?"

"I'm watching the news right now. Check it out." Mailman tells me.

"Breaking news!!! Look at the polls of the shows!!! The ponies from "My Little Pony" are rising above the Shopkins show making the ponies more popular." Jigglypuff, the reporter says.

"Ugh, isn't that the news channel that shows fake news?" I ask. "We shouldn't be watching fake news."

"Well, that's what other people say but the news seems very real." Mailman states as if he knew everything.

"Okay I'll keep watching." I say reluctantly.

Jigglypuff continues her reporting, "Hey. I'm offended. Someone called my news fake." Huh? How did she hear me? That's really creepy and weird. "But anyways, because of this, the Shopkins have declared war on the ponies and the ponies have done the same since the Shopkins are attacking them. Fortunately, no one died in their many battles they all have been in."

"What this is crazy!!!" I say. "Who goes to a war over popularity? Who?"

"All the breeds in the shopkins have decided to put aside their differences seeing as they all have one common enemy. The ponies. It looks like Poppy Corn, his wife Toasty Pop, and the Yea yea yeas' rival's leader, Carrie Carrot Cake, the leader of the Yeah ah ahs, decided to band together to lead the whole shopkin population into war with the ponies." Jigglypuff says.

"Aren't there smart shopkins and ponies though? They're neutral right?" I ask Mailman.

"Yeah. The smart shopkins and ponies are neutral. In fact, they are trying to stop the war between themselves because they know how ridiculous this is." Mailman tells me.

"Well, that's good. Hopefully the dumb shopkins and ponies will listen to them." I say and I hope what I say is true. I mean, this war is ridiculous. There was this one time when the dumb shopkins and ponies got mad at each other that they joined their population that the legendary superhero group, the Wi-Five had to step in to stop the war temporarily and help at least the smart shopkins and ponies to gain their senses back from whatever problem they were having.