Chapter 12: This Whole Time

A/N: We're back to Ashe Girl's POV!

~~~~~~~

Ashe's POV

"So, where do you think he is?" Zane DX asked.

"I don't think where he is. I know where he is." Jango Fett replied.

"What? How? We couldn't find him and you could? You're probably using your manipulatories." Kai shook his head. I rolled my eyes at the word "manipulatories".

"Again, I don't need to use them. It's actually pretty obvious where he is." Jango Fett says.

"Oh yeah? Where is he?" Kai challenged.

"You'll see when you get there. I still don't get how you couldn't find him." Jango Fett shakes his head in disappointment.

"Yeah, but one day he disappeared. We searched all over the place for him but we never saw him." Lloyd explained sadly.

Jango Fett didn't empathize him. "Well, maybe you weren't looking hard enough. Or in this case, easy enough."

"Uh, what is 'easy enough'?" Jay asked.

"It means look in the most obvious places first." Jango Fett explained.

"But we did! At meditation places and other places where Sensei usually goes to." Zane DX argued.

"Well, there's one obvious place you didn't look at." Jango Fett stopped walking and turned around to us. "We're here."

We all really looked at the place we were and we were all surprised.

"The Monastery?!" the ninja exclaimed.

"Have you guys even thought of looking here?" Iron Man questions.

"Haha..." Jay scratched his head. "No."

"Well I did! And you guys didn't listen!" Kai defends himself.

"Stop lying Kai. We all know that your idea was to 'burn down every place'." Lloyd tells him.

"But it would've been easier to find him then!" Kai exclaims.

"I don't think it would be." Harumash spoke up for the first time during out whole trip to the Monastery. "Because if you did burn down a place that Sensei Wu would've been at, then you would've burned him down too."

"Ha! No." Kai argues. "Sensei can't die! He is more powerful than me so he can avoid any fire!"

"Idiot! No I can't!" a new voice spoke up. We turned to where the voice came from and there he was. Sensei Wu.

"Sensei!" all the ninja exclaimed. They all ran towards him and tried to hug him. Keyword: tried.

Sensei Wu pointed out his staff and said, "None of you come close to me! How could you not find me all this time?! You all are truly idiots!"

"Uh!" Lloyd ZX made a scared sound.

"Huh, I've never seen Lloyd being scared before." I thought.

"Oh, so you're scared now." Sensei Wu says to Lloyd.

"Uh!" Lloyd backed away.

"Wait. Hold on." Jay stops everything. "You were here. THIS WHOLE TIME!!!"

"Yes. How come you didn't come here?" Sensei Wu asks.

"How were we supposed to know you were here this whole time? You didn't even give us any clues!" Kai answered.

"Was I supposed to give you clues?" Sensei Wu asked.

"Yes!" Kai replied.

Sensei Wu smacked his head. Then when he looked back up, his eyes landed on Mailman, Harumash, and I. "Who have you brought here?" he asked curiously.