Chapter 3: Memories

Time skip...2 years later

Ashe's POV

I was devastated when Leroy left. He was my best friend. After he left, I realized he was the only friend I had since I was too busy crushing on him and paying attention to just him. I never made the time to make other friends but since I'm the heir, I don't go to school since I'm too old. School is usually for kids age 0-8. I am ten so I just get home schooled on the basic topics and how the company works.

And guess who is my teacher.

"Oldest comes first!!! That's why you're on the top of the company. You have all the power." Yep. It's Ty Guy.

Since I am 10 years old so soon I will be able to work in a Ford Hub. It's boring living in Ash Groves with just my sisters and I. My father is for some reason not home as much as he used to be anymore and it's kind of frustrating because I don't want to be stuck with Ty's annoying attitude the whole day. I swear he just gets a lot more annoying everyday.

"Hey are you even listening Ashe Girl???"

Cringe

Why did my name have to be Ashe Girl?

"No because I learned what you told me already." I replied honestly. I've become bored and so I just decided to be honest. I mean I'm the heir. I'll have power over him some time.

"No!!! You never learn that oldest comes first because I know it. So shut up and listen." Classic Ty Guy being a teacher.

Just as I was about to fall asleep from Ty Guy's boring lectures, the front door from my house opened and in walked my dad and my sisters.

"We all need to talk. Ty Guy get out!" my dad says sounding urgent.

"Hey oldest comes first... but yes sir!" Ty Guy replies and he ashes out of the house. Hey, I want to learn how to use my ash powers. If I have any. I've been trying over the years and nothing is happening. Is something wrong with me?

Before, I can overthink about my ash powers even more, my dad says, "So as you know, you are all of age to go work at a Ford Hub. Ashe Girl, you are 10. Harumash and Harumi, you are both 8. Today, you will finally being entering a Hub."

"Yay finally!!! We're grown ups!" my sisters and I cheer.

"Indeed you are." my dad smiles. "Harumi, follow me."

"Bye Harumi. See you later." Grey and I say. Each of us were probably going to talk to dad alone and Harumi was probably first.

No longer than 5 minutes, my dad comes back inside the house...alone.

"Where's Harumi?" Harumash asks.

"Oh I already sent her off to the Hub." my dad says nonchalantly.

"But Ashe Girl and I didn't get to say bye to her." Harumash pouts. "And I thought we were all going to the Hub together."

"Well you aren't. Both of you follow me." my dad commands. Huh. That's weird. He never really orders us to do anything. He only does that to the employees. 

We followed him into an empty white room with nothing but two recliners in the middle of the room. "Both of you sit on one."

"What's happening?" I ask confused. This situation was definitely confusing.

"It's something important. The scientists requested it. Uh, they'll come in a few minutes." my dad says quickly then basically runs out of the room.

"There's something wrong about this and I know it. I'm going to find out." I say trying to get out of my chair to explore the room but I'm stuck to my chair. I frowned. "Well, that doesn't work."

"I don't think anything is wrong. He probably did this to Harumi. Just trust dad. He's our dad after all right?" Harumash questions innocently. I always studied my dad though since I am going to be a leader one day like he is now. And I know something is wrong.

Before I could question the situation even more, two scientists came in.

"Listen here kids, we are doing an experiment on you so you have nothing to worry about." the scientists give us wide smiles. "Now, we will put you to sleep and try something new on you guys. Okay?" 

Harumash and I nod and we both plunge into darkness.

~~~~~~~

Third Person POV

"Why would you tell them it's an experiment?" Scientist #2 asks.

"Because boss' orders. Do you think kids want to be notified that their own father ordered scientists to erase some of their memories?" Scientist #1 asks incredulously.

"Good point. But why is he doing this?"

"Because it's a test for the heir and since her sister is working at the same Hub as her, we got to erase the same memories. Boss explained all of this to you yesterday! Why do you always forget everything?"

"Hey! I don't forget everything."

"Yeah, like the time you forgot that a toilet is where you do your business and not a random swing in the playground."

"Hey, that was one time!"

"More like multiple times."

~~~~~~~

2 hours later

Ashe's POV

I wake up from my deep slumber and I see another girl next to me wake up at the same time. Creepy. The girl was probably about the same height as me and wearing the same clothes. She kind of looked like me. Interesting. The only thing that was different was her blonde hair. Unlike my ponytail, her hair was wavy and put down.

"Who are you?" she asks looking at me.

"I don't know. Who are you?" I shoot back.

"Well, my name is Harumash. What's yours?"

"My name is Ashe Girl. It's nice to meet you."

"You too." Harumash looked about 2 years younger than me. I would say she is 8 years old since I'm 10.

All of a sudden, Ty Guy comes in and says, "Oldest comes first!!! Come out of the room first Ashe Girl and then Harumash follows. We are going to the Ford Hub."

"What was Harumash doing here? I don't even know her." I ask very confused.

"Don't you know her? She's your si- I mean she's your housemate."

"Oh." Maybe since the house is so big I barely see her?

"Anyways, into the car." Ty Guy says.

And off we went to the Ford Hub.

~~~~~~~

A/N: Please comment, vote, and share.

-xxrandomscorpioxx