Part 21

Izuku's P.O.V.

I've always loved stars and anything space related and I guess Hitoshi remembered, he took me to this beautiful hill. at the top he prepared some kind of meal, it wasn't even that luxurious or neatly done but I could clearly see how much time he has spent making it. It had all my favourite foods and drinks it had candles everywhere and it had the perfect view. I could see the sun was almost completely gone and the stars were already visible, it's the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. "I-I know it's not a f-fancy meal but I thought y-you would like this b-beter" I heard Hito whisper shyly, "I-I know you like the stars s-so I chose a place you would be a-able to see them" He continued. I felt the warm sensation of tears running down my face "T-thank y-you Hitoshi f-for always being t-there for me, no matter what happens I know I can c-count on you." I told him looking him straight in the eyes making sure he would know I meant it. 

Hitoshi's P.O.V.

We finally got to the spot I intended to tell him, I noticed Izuku was being really silent and it worried me. I turned around and saw him look at the place with a shine in his eyes I had never seen before. "I-I know it's not a f-fancy meal but I thought y-you would like this b-beter" of course I cant even say a sentence properly damn it "I-I know you like the stars s-so I chose a place you would be a-able to see them." Shit he's crying, I felt the panic rushing through my veins. Does he hate it, will he still be my friend, is he okay, did I hurt him, am I going to be alone forever now, oh god I fucked u- "T-thank y-you Hitoshi f-for always being t-there for me, no matter what happens I know I can c-count on you." I didn't know what to do, in his eyes I could clearly see that determination of him. I didn't know what to say so I decided to wrap my arms around him, I pulled him closer to me then I thought was possible. I felt the strength leaving his body, he fell against me and I sat us down. I expected him to let go of me now but he didn't, we stayed like this for almost fifteen minutes, I just whispered sweet nothings into his ear while rubbing his back. He eventually readjusted himself but instead of getting off me he seated himself next to me, so close we basically still cuddling, I decided to be bold and wrap my arm around his shoulder. 

We started eating the food I had made, I spent hours in the kitchen with Pap, Dad and even Eri wanted to help. It was worth it though, seeing the smile the food brought to his face was worth so much more to me. I have to do it now, I put my hand over his and looked him in the eyes for any sign of discomfort, when I didn't notice anything I started the sentence I had been wanting to speak to him all day. "Izuku Midoria I know this is kinda strange but I-"

Keigo's P.O.V.

I rushed home after the call I quickly shower for the second time today, get dressed properly, of course hide some weapons in my suit out of precaution and put the location on my phone on so that if something would happen Masako and Akari could find me. 

I was just checking everything one last time when I heard the doorbell ring, I ran towards it faster then I should have and almost fell twice. "Hey so i-" I started the second I opened my door "Listen to me very carefully, the league is my family, the only people in this world I have left. If I think your a threat to any of them I will make sure they never find your body, got it." he interrupted me "Yes sir, I understand" I replied, not completely meaning it but not completely lying either. "Good then follow me" He said while walking to the fan he parked in front of my apartment, he held the door to the pasenger seat open for me while I stepped in. I noticed he has artist gloves on his hands and I almost started laughing, I mean it's pretty smart and it probably stops him from just destroying everything he ouches but what if he actually draws. Just imagine it the big bos of the league of villains is also a popular digital artist. I really hope he actually does draw and I'll get to see it soon. We finally stepped into the car and I heard music you would expect a teenager going through their emo phase to play, I mean he is still kinda an emo but still. His music taste is questionable at best but I'm surprised he even put music on in the first place, apart from the music the car ride was quiet. He kept driving strange roads in an attempt to disorientate me but I know damn well where we are.

After half hour of driving we finally got there, it was a pretty popular club in the outlying part of the city. He handed me a blind fold and told me to put it on, I of course did what he asked me to and put it on. He grabbed my hand and lead my towards the wooden door, "watch your step" he almost growled at me. he lead my further inside the building and I felt we were going down a pair of stairs. He opened a door and he let the blindfold fall to the floor, "K-keigo i-is that y-you" I heard a familiar voice whimper, "T-touya" it was so quiet no one even heard it but it was enough because he knew who I was