Part 46

Touya's P.O.V.

We got to the mall without much issue and I was pleased to see Kei was smiling again, we had been walking around for hours and it was well past one by now. 

"I'm fucking hungry let's get soba" I demanded while walking towards a café I usually got soba when I went here, my eyes scanned the tabled for possible threats but instead my eyes landed on Sho. I was about to go find an excuse to go eat something else but then remembered the fuckers know who I am and he's alone anyway so I walked over and just flopped down in the chair across from him.

" 'sup son of a bitch" it was a inside joke we once had and I've been using it ever since, "Hey burned nugget" I laughed and noticed the group was already behind me now laughing their asses off. 

"Anyway, this is Shoto, my brother" I said looking up at the league, "Dear brother meet the emo band I joined, the schoolgirl lookalike is Toga Himiko, the fucker with the full facemask is Jin Bubaigawara, big lips is Magne, crusty over there is Shigaraki Tomura, smoke is Kurogiri and the chicken is Takami Keigo" I said this time looking at my brother, "Now with the formalities out of the way how about we let dear father pay for our shit" I asked.

"Okay first off I thought you hadn't told the league about your identity, and secondly did your dumbass lose the information again" He replied, "Oh brotherkins you know I'm the screwup of the family of course I don't remember creditcard information, and no they didn't know my identity till a while ago but I got sick of hiding it" 

A.N.

I have given up on this story, I am not really a part of the fandom anymore and I've lost motivation. I'm not keeping up with the show let alone the manga, I think the story wasn't necessarily bad but I can't find myself the motivation to write. Only thinking about this story makes me demotivated and it's become to much of a project for me to handle, feel free to add to the story or making it your own but I am most likely never going to finish this, maybe I will but if you've come to here you probably saw quality decline over the chapters and I'm not even going to try and fix it. It was a journey and I learned a lot, it was a healthy way of coping for a long time for me but now it's become nothing but stress and a feeling of failure so I decided to stop. I hope you still liked what I created and thank you for reading, it just didn't have enough backbone to actually make something and it feels like nothing but filler.