Part 35

Izuku's P.O.V.

'No he isn't just crazy he's mad, he's a mad man far beyond saving' I ran toward him with my swords in the air ready to strike, "How sad, I really thought you were different" I heard him say. Then the boy fell, instead of fighting him like I intended I felt the air rush through my entire body wile diving of the roof.

"So close" I grunted between my teeth, I put my hands in front of me until I felt the warm fabric of his jacket. I grabbed his waist with one arm while sticking the sword in the wall, I expected it to break but to my surprise it got stuck. I slammed my shoes against the wall and the spikes shot out, I saw that about three meters to the left from where I was stuck there was a drainpipe. "Thank the gods"

"Hey kid, hold on tight got it" I told him while moving him from my hip to my back, I grabbed the daggers we added for this kind of situation with one hand still holding onto my sword for dear life. "O-okay" The kid whimpered in my ear, I stuck the dagger into the wall as far to the left as I could without falling. I quickly moved my feet to the new position and pulled the sword out and put it away with the other, I got to the Pipe quickly and climbed up. The kid was still whimpering on my back but I decided saving his was more important than calming him right now, "Okay what the fuck just happened" Keigo scared the living shit out of me. "He threw the kid from the roof and I followed, don't worry he's on my back and I'm trying to get to the roof as fast as can now" I informed my buddy. "YOU DID WHAT?!" He yelled, "I had to do something now shut up" I replied. 

"Listen kid, you run down these stairs and the heroes will help you. Tell them who you are and tell them everything that just happened." I told the kid once we got to the roof, "Now go"

I could see the helicopter take off, in a moment of panic and reflex I threw one of my knives. It landed right where I aimed. His chest. It went through the glass and in his chest, right in his heart. I ran towards the now landed helicopter, I jumped in and was just in time to hear the man mumble his last words: "You were to late Swandive, its already being delivered!" He spat out while staring to a certain spot in the sky, when I followed his gaze I could see what he meant.

"You lost" He whispered weakly still looking at the drone flying away with something that looked like a bunch of files. All the information of the heroes, all their strengths, and all their weaknesses. "He will end the world as you know it, enjoy it while it lasts, hero" 'This were the last words he will ever speak, this man will never see the sunrise again, this man will never talk to his family again, this man will never have fun with his friends again; and all because of me' I thought while looking at the now dead man in front of me.

"Go, I know it's difficult but you have to go home. Right now" Keigo said softly, it all started to sink in. 

'I just killed a man'

Keigo's P.O.V.

I logged off as soon as I was sure Izu was in his house and felt the silent tears fill my eyes, it was mostly exhaustion. I'm exhausted, both physically and mentally. After about half an hour I fixed myself and walked into the room Touya and I shared, I had barely closed the door before I felt the comfort of the arms I knew so well wrap around me. 

I tried to just hug him back like I usually would and put on a smile; "Kei it's me, you think I can't see how you are feeling with one glance? Let it out it's just me" and with those words I broke down again, my smile turned into a flood of tears falling from my eyes. If he wouldn't be holding me up I would fall to the floor, but he is here and we will never be apart again. "I don't know what happened but whatever it is I'm here for you. Through the dark times as well as the light" that were the words the made it all crumble, every last wall I put up in my life; with him it all just seemed to fade away. There is no force in the world strong enough to tear us away from each other, we will stay together forever. He's been with me since the very start, he has seen me cry and he has seen me laugh, and he stayed with me through it all.

"Let's move you to the bed okay?" I was about to let him go but he just picked me up, I shouldn't be surprised by this. It's Touya, he will take any chance he has to show me how much I can rely on him, if he struggled even a little with my weight he sure didn't show it. He put me down on the bed and went to lay on the other side.

"Come here" He said in a sweet comforting tone wile opening his arm, I rolled over and put my head on his chest. I felt the steady heartbeat and it made me feel save again, like there was nothing in this world that could hurt me. After a little while I felt his strong arms wrap around my waist, I quickly disconnected all my feathers until there was nothing but the base left and put them in the corner of the room. I can't sleep on my wings or the feathers will be everywhere and that annoys me so I just disconnect them when I wanna sleep, this made my boyfriend chuckle. 

"I love you"