Part 8

Unknown man's P.O.V.

I was ready to say he was to stupid to be my successo, if you try to head on defeat someone that's bigger and stronger you are insane. But no what he did surprised me, he slid between his legs he bought himself some time to look around. He did take a bit too much time to think because another claw was already aimed at his hart, he somehow managed to bent his back so far and stay on his feet to avoid the hit. And then he ran up the arm?!, he got to the back of his neck and strangled him until he lost consciousness.

"God this kid is fucking crazy!" my other friend Takami said through my earpiece "And genius, the moves he made were all completely calculated, they might look random but they are far from it." I added to him. "Wait- my god he's way to sweet look at that he is helping the kids, checking on them and taking them home." I said when I saw him with those kids "Your right, you sure he isn't to sweet?" Keigo asked me "Dude are you kidding me right now?! you just saw him strangle the beast, you know the guy with the fucking titan quirk!" I replied

"I mean- yea your right" he said. "Well i'm gonna follow and try to talk to him after he's done with the kids, bye Kei" "Okay see ya Aika" he said pissing me of with the stupid nickname "Will you just shut up with that nickname" "Nope" he replied in a smug tone "God your lucky your a friend of mine" I mumbled right before I hung up. 

Izuku's P.O.V

I put the kids down and Arisa quickly ran in but Arakan refused to let go so I just picked him up again. Dai looked at me really confused before she asked "Hey what did you do with Arakan, he's a really shy kid who doesn't like people that much. the only people he allows to touch him are Arisa and I, but he actually wanted to be picked up by you and he's totally fine with that" She asked me confused "Oh that's strange the first thing they did when I defeated the villain was jump-hug me, both of them and Arakan hasn't let me go since. Don't get this the wrong way I love your kids and don't mind it" I said even more confused than I already was by theses kids. "Okay we can talk more inside" she said signaling me to walk in, she gasped at the sight of my back. "Oh lord why didn't you say something right away?!" She said in a worried tone "Arisa, hunny could you please get miss Karashi for mister... wait I don't even know your name?" she said to me, my face became red of shame "It's Izuku Midoria miss, i'm sorry for not introducing myself right away, I forgot" I replied in shame. Arisa who hadn't heard our conversation screamed "Do you mean for Izu?!" "ARISA didn't I teach you to always use someone's last name?!" she said throwing an apologizing look at me "Don't worry miss the first thing I told them after checking if they were okay was tell them they could use my first name" I said calming the woman down.

"Oh sorry" she replied. We sat down in the nicely decorated living room, I was making sure my back wasn't touching the neatly kept couch so there wouldn't drip any blood on it. After five minutes of small talk with Arakan still sitting on my lap a sweet looking and a bit chubby woman walked in with an first aid kid. "Hello sugar my name is Miss Karashi, could you please show your back to me?" She asked with an old but sweet voice "Of course miss, my name is Midoria Izuku thank you for helping me I really appreciate it" I said with a polite but thankful voice. "Oh you are so polite, the person who raised you should get an award, first you save the Hajime kids then you managed to make Arakan completely comfortable around you, Arisa has been talking about how great, sweet and strong you are since she walked in and you're even are super polite are you sure you're a teenage boy?." she said with a true face while checking my back. "T-thank you miss, yes my mother is great sadly my father left us while I was still really young." I replied "Oh dear. i'm sorry for bringing it up" she said with guilt in her voice "Oh please miss you don't have to be I really don't mind" I told her hoping to ease the guilt she was clearly feeling. "Well your back isn't injured that bad, i'll just wrap some bandages around them are you okay with that?" She asked me "Of course miss, thank you again for helping me" I said to her. 

She had wrapped me up in about ten minutes, I stood up to leave but Arakan was looking at me like a hit puppy. "Hey buddy what's wrong?" I asked in a worried tone, "D-do you r-real-ly have to l-leave?" he asked me. Arisa's head shot up when she heard her brother say I was leaving, she jumped up and ran over to me super fast while jumping in the air for a jump-hug. I of course cached her with ease, I saw Dai smile at the action "NOO don't leave" she asked or more like demanded me pleadingly "Hey I have an idea, I really need to go right now but if I could get some number I could babysit you two?" I said to the kids with my eyes locked on Dai to see if she was okay with me babysitting her kids. "If mister Midoria is okay with that we could do it" Dai told them, I put both Arisa and Arakan down to quickly write my phone number down on a piece of paper.

A.N.
I like the family hajime, I really dont have much to say, thank you for reading it and stay save.