Part 38

Keigo's P.O.V.

I rushed back to the league hideout, "Guys?" I said kinda sheepishly to the empty room in front of me. 'Maybe their just out doing some dumb shit' I convinced myself walking towards the bar on the right side of the room. I expected there to be some kind of note to explain where they went but there was noting, not a piece of paper anywhere. 'I'll just fly a patrol to search for them', I thought while running out the door.

Izuku's P.O.V.

"Is he here!?" I yelled while rushing myself through the doorframe, "Hello to you too" Masako said without moving an inch. "Yea yea, is Kei here?" I asked, this time it was Akari who responded, "What do you mean, he's not with you?" there was worry filled his voice. 

"No he said there was some kind of emergency and he'd meet me here at some point" I said my voice getting more quiet, "Then he'll be here soon" Masako interfered still not looking up. "You should train with Akari for a bit, and think about the choice you have to make" 

'oh that's what this is about, he want's me to choose' 

"I will, Akari can I use the disc please" I asked him with puppy dog eyes while walking towards our usual training room. I loved the Tron lookalike for some reason, we mainly trained with different stuff but it was still my favourite, "You can fuck around with the disc again once you floored me with the correct style". 'That was a lot easier then I thought it would be getting him to agree, I mean I usually floor him pretty fast'

Keigo's P.O.V. 

I flew around in the systematic way I would fly patrols at night and noticed there were a lot more police cars then usual, I rushed back to the league hideout now with an idea on where they went. "Okay let's check this shit" I mumbled while walking over to the computer we connected to the police, we can see reports and arrests so if they've been captured I can see where they are being taken to. 

"Of course", I sighted slightly humored, these idiots got captured trying to rob hot topic. "At least I know who's fault it was" I chuckled while searching where their being taken, the police recently started using the new model handcuffs, they have location transmitters now. 'It sure is easy to follow a captive now'

"Yes!" I whisper yelled not sure why I would even whisper, their still in transport. I disconnected one of my feathers and send it ahead as to let them know I was on my way, I ran towards te room Touya and I shared. 'I'm not dumb enough to go without the correct attire', I thought while putting on my suit. 

I memorized the road they would take so it wasn't difficult to find them, I did get awfully surprised by the amount of cop cars ,at least twenty. And cops aren't that difficult but there were a bunch of heroes too, luckily they haven't noticed me yet or I would've been dead by now. I decided to use my hardened outside feathers instead of my usual arsenal, I took them out together with a tiny feather. I knew the cuffs would disable their quirks so I had to get them off if I want to even stand a chance, I lead the feather through the frontdoor window the cop foolishly left open. I opened the cuff of Touya first expecting him to have noticed what my plan was by now. I practiced way to long on that and after almost zeven months of training I'm able to open any lock that comes up with my feather, after Touya I unleashed Himiko seated next to him. The others were in different cars but we're getting to close to not do a thing until their all free.

I flew a freefall and stabbed the police door with my sword-like feather freeing both Touya and Himiko, I threw a blade towards Himi and gabbed Touya's hand. He understood what I was doing and hopped on my back, I flew over to the next car trying to doge and keep the heroes now trying to fight us away. I dropped Touya on the car which seated Shiggy an Spinner and flew of to cover him, we're like an oiled machine, not a word is spoken but we all know exactly what to do and we trust each other completely. Touya burned through the roof of the car and Himiko was probably driving the other car as a policeman, I knew in which cars my friends were so while avoiding them I sliced through the other cars like they were nothing. I saw that Tomu and Spinner now were released and trying to stop the car, once Touya noticed my attention was on him he propelled himself into the air with a blast. He can't fly but he can put enough force to shoot a few meters in the air, I knew what he wanted and catched him while he was at his highest point.

"I'm gonna drop you off at Magne and Kuro, once you've freed Kuro teleport us out of here okay?!" I yelled trying to get my voice above the sound of pure chaos, Both Himi and Spinner are basically playing Mario cart with the police cars they abducted and smashing into random heroes and policeman who are fleeing for their life. I chuckled at the sight, Masako would've killed me for laughing at a sight where people are being massacred, but come on, their playing Mario kart.

"You do really see the fun in everything don't you" Touya sighted with that amused grin of his, "Oh please their playing Mario kart in real life". 

"Just drop me on top of the car with Magne and Kuro" He sighted again, 

"Yea yea chill, I'll fly you there now"