Part 27

Hitoshi's P.O.V.

I'm gonna babysit the Hajime kids with Izuku, I'll be home before dinner" I said quietly while walking out of the door, "Okay have fun!" Pap whisper-yelled from his spot on the couch. Dad had a long and difficult nightshift last night and came home, walked over to Pap, flopped himself next to him, put his arms around him and just fell asleep. I was gonna watch the news but decided to do it at the Hajime mansion.

It was a walk that took me about half an hour but then I saw the kids and Izuku in the par nearby "Hey guys!" I yelled while waving from across the street, Arisa ran up to hug me right away and Arakan stayed by Izuku's side like usual. "Heyyyy, how are you doing princess" I asked her while putting her on my thigh and ruffling my free hand through her hair, I might not look like it but I absolutely love kids. Always have, I used to take care of the younger kids in the Adoption center, There were two other kids who were a few years older that used to help me with them. They had gone through way more then anyone should have, they were forced in some kind of institute and lived on the streets for years; every single day was a fight to survive for them. But they took care of everyone with me, one of them was only there for a week and the other was there for months. They never told us their actual names but they were going by Hawks and Dabi, they were the sweetest. "Earth to Shinsou?" I suddenly noticed Izuku waving his hand in front of my face. I jumped slightly but then smiled brightly sat Arisa down and hugged him tightly, he let out a cute chuckle. 

I knelt and grabbed the move tickets I bought yesterday, "So do you guys like superhero movies?" I asked them while I watched their smiles grow gigantic and the sparkle in their eyes shine brighter and brighter. "YESSSS" Both of them yelled cheerful, let's go then shall we I stated while lifting Arisa on my thigh. Izuku grabbed Arakan and put him on his shoulders, I Put my hand out for Izuku to grab and walked them towards the movie theatre. 

Izuku's P.O.V

My heart melted, he loves kids so much. Arisa couldn't even wait till he got here, and something in the way he picked her up and made her laugh was enough to put a smile on my face. 'god I love him, and I love him more every time I see him'. "Hey" I said in a greeting way when he walked towards me, 'he's gone, consumed with his own thought' "Heyyyyy" I said a bit louder this time. Still no reply, "Earth to Shinsou?" I said again but waving my hand in front of his face. He noticed and jumped slightly but then smiled brightly, I would kill just to see that smile all day. He put Arisa down and hugged me tightly, like he hadn't seen me in months. It made me feel so loved, 'I'm lucky to be with someone like him' I almost forgot we were in the park with Arakan and Arisa. I noticed the kids getting inpatient so disconnected myself from his heat, he kneeled down to face the Kids and pulled out four cinema tickets. "So do you guys like superhero movies?" I cringed a bit knowing we were gonna watch the new Allmight movie but that quickly got replaced with a smile when I noticed how happy Arisa and Arakan looked. "YESSSS" they yelled like you'd expect kids to do when you tell them you're taking them to the movies. Hitoshi picked up Arisa, I got the hint so picked up Arakan myself, he then put his hand out for me. I happily took it and we started our strut to the theatre.

Keigo's P.O.V.

I had dinner with the entire league and noticed they weren't as bad as the media said they were, their not pure evil. Their like a family, Touya is still the big brother type that took care of the group a bit, Kurogiri was like a damn mother, Shigaraki acted like a big child, so did Toga, Magne was really sweet and baked some cookies, twice was actually really calm, everyone constantly said he was always angry and constantly split but that's not true at all, then there was spinner, I like him, he knows how to have fun.

When they noticed how important I was to Touya they basically accepted me as a part of their family, I really liked it. I felt like I was welcome and wanted there, like a part of their group; I never had that before. Sure Aikawa, Akari and even Midoria were welcoming and sweet but it was different, it was more like a bunch of colleagues there; not a family. I stayed the night there.

Me and Tou were laying next to each other on his bed, "So, what side are you gonna chose" he suddenly asked me. "What do you mean what side?" I asked acting like I didn't understand what he meant, "Keigo I know you, you were meant to go undercover here; I know you're not a hero but a villain isn't what you'd chose either." he said while turning around to look me in the eyes. "I-well, I- I wasn't expecting them to be so much like a family,." I whispered looking him in the eyes. "I never had the intention to join this team you're right, but I'm not a hero. I'm a vigilante, I stop crime on my own terms." I added not daring to look him in the face anymore, I felt a silent tear fall down my face. "But I haven't felt as happy as today in months, I don't want this to end" I continued now feeling more tears flow, "I-I'm sorry, I-I'll just g-go."