Part 41

Izuku's P.O.V.

The days went by quick, everyone being excited about the exams this Saturday and the teachers eventually just giving up on trying to get our attention at all, it was boring not having any friends other then Hitoshi. Hito is in class B while I'm in A which gives us separate lessons, my classmates don't bully me anymore but they just avoid me like the plague. Even my training with Akari stopped to give me time to rest before the exams and Keigo took over my patrols, I would rather be saving people; it's not like I sleep anyway.

I actually have bags, I used to sleep so well but since the kill I can't sleep at all. I wake up every night with guilt and pain, I actually took someone's life. Hito still hasn't even talked about the incident but he seems to be holding his tongue so I'm sure he'll speak up soon, I mean sure he doesn't know I'm Swandive but he was helt hostage. 

"Izuku Jezus get a grip" Hito said stomping my shoulder lightly, "I know you're scatterbrain but please, we have to be at UA in an hour." he added. We're on the way to get my weapons from the base, I decided if I just took Hito it wouldn't be a problem. "Yea sorry, we're almost there" I answered upping my speed a bit, Aikawa has been obsessed with my speed since day one. "Just follow me" I said while taking of into the wood surrounding a big part of the city, I can find the way blind; literally he blindfolded me once. Hitoshi has a surprising condition considering his quirk and physique so he's one of the few kids my age that can keep up without a speedtype quirk. 

"YO AKARI, I BROUGHT A FRIEND I'M HERE FOR THE WEAPONS" I yelled once I saw the cabin, "Hey kid, their in the weapon room" he answered, I knew he'd scold me for taking an outsider later but I can deal with that. "Thanks, I'll grab them and leave" I answered stepping through the doorframe" 

Hitoshi's P.O.V.

After a very confusing route we got to a weird looking cabin with some guy hitting trees, I don't know exactly what I'm supposed to do but by the look on the man's face I should not go inside. I just waited until I saw Izuku run out with a belt with some weapons on it, combat knives,  something that looks like a boomerang, and some kind of disk. "Are you allowed to use knives?" I asked him when the cabin was out of sight, "Well yea, for the entrance exam I'm allowed to use it. I'm not sure why and didn't expect it but I was pleasantly surprised" He answered me taking one of the blades of his thigh, "Do you even know how to use them?" I asked him mockingly. 

Suddenly he was out of sight, I don't know where he went but this is creepy. I heard a rustle behind me, I turned in fear just to see nothing; then out of nowhere I was on the ground something cold pressed to my throat. "Here's your answer darling" he whispered in my ear, "What the actual fuck Izuku" I gasped out once I understood the situation, he grabbed my hand and pulled me up. "Now stop worrying about me, I know how to handle myself" He said planting a kiss on my mouth before running off again, this time expecting me to follow, "Geez I got a badass boyfriend" I whimpered under my breath in admiration. 

Aikawa's P.O.V.

"How long have you known?" I asked Akari absolutely furious while pausing the video, "Aika I'm so-" 

"HOW LONG" I yelled interrupting the only man I was so sure I could trust, the tears were almost falling from my eyes

"Please just tell me, how long have you known" I whispered out while pointing at the screen again, "You knew and did nothing" I addes my voice barely hearable at all anymore.

"He just stood there, he stood there grinning watching them kill innocent police." I said referring to the video, "Please tell me this is fake, Keigo wouldn't-, w-would he" half my word broke before they even left my mouth.

"He freed the league and watched, no grinned looking at the massacour beneath him, they killed a whole squad" My voice was slowly getting louder again, "He could've stopped it, so tell me Gima; how long have you known" My voice was cold now, I hadn't called him Gima in years.

"I knew he trusted them, I didn't know he was with them" Gima said this time, I finally looked him in the eyes; all I could see was raw pain. "I thought he was a good kid, he seemed so good to him" He said under his breath, something felt off, he wasn't speaking of Keigo anymore. 

"I thought it was his family, he cares about them so much" Now it was about Keigo again, "Akari what are you talking about" I'm still furious but something's off, he's to emotional to just have known. "He said he loved them, the league took his love in at the same time I took in him" He looked at me, "You're not making any sense"

"He views the league as his family I knew that, I just didn't know he was involved in crime" he said this time loud and clear looking me in the eyes, "I should have known" it was soft again, "He's my kid, I should have known" the tears were streaming down his face now.

"Hey I'm he- You okay Gima?!" The one kid I didn't want to see right now said walking in, "Hey Gim what ha-" he fell silent once he saw the paused video. 

"I'm so sorry" He said quitly once he undertood the situation

"Go" I told him sternly 

"W-what do you mean" he asked now panicking 

"You heard me, I don't want to see you again" I said giving Akari a worried look

"Expect not to see us for a while, I don't know when I'll be able to see you again. Or if I ever will"