Part 44

Hitoshi's P.O.V.

I think I did pretty well, I controlled kids and once they took down two bots I released them again. I absolutely hate my quirk and I hope this counts as me taking them out but dad think it would so I guess it'll be fine, I took down quite a few although it was difficult without some type of physical quirk I had to take the ones the big kids didn't take out. 

"Of course you come back carrying a kid" I sighted once I saw Izuku with a boy on his back

"Hey Hito!" He yelled once he saw me, 

"Yo how'd it go?"

Izuku's P.O.V.

"No, he wouldn't betray us like that" I said sternly, I went straight to the base once the exams were over to tell the team about everything but got surprised by two pissed and nervous looking man. They showed me the footage and told me what had happened once they confronted him. 

"Guys please, It's Keigo. We have to hear him out, I don't care what you just saw I care about Keigo." I stood up now angry at everyone, I thought I knew them. 'Well done Izuku now the only people you trusted and who trusted you turned their backs on each other.' The traitorous voice in my head whispered, it had been gone for a bit but with every downfall it seemed to return.  It was like I'm fighting my own fucking head, I don't have control over my own head anymore. I felt my breath getting heavier as I walked away further from the base, it had felt like home for more then a year but right now it feels like a prison. I did the only thing I knew to do and texted Hito, I don't like whining to him about my problems but I need someone I trust now that everyone seems to leave. 

'S.O.S. I'm doing shitty and I need you, please meet me at our spot' I knew he'd respond to the text quick, he always does. We had a code and S.O.S. means do whatever it takes to get there, our spot was the hill I loved and we confessed after a lot of overthinking.

"Hey I came as fast as I could" The only person I seemed to know yelled fifteen minutes after I sent the text and five after I got there myself. It was already getting dark and all I wanted was to just hug my boyfriend, "Distract, comfort or talk?" he knew the answer but still always asked me to not scare me. "Can we just cuddle for a bit, my trust got broken and I need someone I know I can trust right now"

Hitoshi's P.O.V.

I was in the middle of dinner when I got Izu's text and knowing him it was important, he never uses the code and is always scared to annoy me. "I have to go, I know it's dinner, I know I'm not supposed to leave but he's in trouble and needs me right now." I first looked at Papa and then at Dad, I saw the little look they shared before nodding, "If Izuku's in trouble go help him" Dad said "Take the leftovers in the fridge though and please text us if you're there and make sure to text if you won't be home before ten or Dad will start a search-party" Pap added. "Thank you"

I ran to the fridge and took the leftover pasta from yesterday, put it in my backpack and ran out screaming one last I love you. And I really mean it, I feel save in my home and I hadn't felt that before moving in with them. 

I grabbed Izuku's hand knowing he wanted to just be comforted, I ask because I don't want to make him feel bad but it was useless most of the time. "I will always be here" Were the last words I spoke before sitting next to him, out thighs touched and I wrapped my arms around him. He buried his face in my chest and I knew he was keeping back tears both of sadness and pure frustration. "Izu It's just me, you've been holding tears for way to long, I noticed, just didn't want to make it worse but let them out." I whispered in his ears and he broke down only a minute later, I rubbed circles on his back even after months of dating I still wasn't sure how to comfort someone but for him I try.

He cried for almost fifteen minutes before calming down and collapsing on me a little while later, 'have you been sleeping at all' I wondered when I watched the peaceful face of my boyfriend on my chest. 'He never falls asleep this fast' I know it's kinda hypocritical to tell him he should sleep more and wonder about the bags under his eyes but I think that at this point I sleep more then he does, and that's definitely not okay. I decided to leave the talking and questions I have for later and took my phone to kill the time, I had texted my family in the chat when I got to the top of the hill so that wasn't a problem. 

I tried to just play some mobile game but my eyes kept wandering to the boy sleeping peacefully, 'why am I even trying to not look, we're dating' I was sarcastically thinking while putting my phone away. "God I love him" I whispered after a bit, he's been asleep for half an hour but I'm just glad he's asleep at all.

"Ughh" He groaned a few minutes later, "Hey love" I cursed myself for calling him love but stopped once I noticed the smile on his face, "Hey" reality seemed to set in once he looked around and his face seemed to darken. "Can you tell me what's been bothering you?" I decided to just ask and stop waiting for him to come to me, it's been long enough. He stayed quiet I saw how he was contenplating on what to say and how to respond, probably to cover everything up. "Izuku it's me, I'm here and I don't just leave. You know that, you're save with me"

"I- Hito, I-" He took a deep breath and started again.

"I killed a man"