Part 3

Izuku's P.O.V.

Every piece of merch I could think of was there, from the socks with his name to the huge posters all over my room, from the covers of my bed sheets to the action figures on my nightstand. 'I can't believe I was this obsessed with the biggest asshole alive, or he isn't the biggest, the biggest is Endeavor  but damn Allmight is a close second. I walked over to my computer that without surprising anyone had a background filled with pictures of Allmight.

My boring ass decided I was gonna watch the news, yea yea no kid would watch the news but come on not knowing or even wanna know what's going on in the world is just dumb. It was pretty normal, like the news always is. Only portraying the people the heroes saved, but then my attention got drawn to a piece about someone called the "Whisperer", they had someone they called crazy talking about that he's back and she saw him. 'I never heard of a villain with that name' was the only thought I needed before googling the name, right away a certified government document with the title "The vigilantes of the word ranked" came up. I out of curiosity of course right away clicked on it. It were just a bunch of sketchy names but there he stood the Whisperer at the very top of the list, I clicked on the name and it took me to a site that had a very interesting text about him. 

"The Whisperer was a vigilante who got his name on a spooky way, the people he fought all started hearing voices of dead people who they were the main cause of death for. For example if he would fight a villain who killed people the villain would see and even hear them whisper, if they weren't the direct cause but a big factor you will only hear whispers. To this day we haven't found a way to reverse the quirk, we do know he tends to go after villains but he has been found fighting hero's to. We assume he died in the city rampage but his body has never been discovered" 

"Wow.." was the first word I managed to get out of my mouth, I spend the rest of the evening doing research on this so called Whisperer and ended up with a new idol, this man has gone into burning buildings to save the people in it. He is a hero in my eyes, instead of choosing the lesser evil he choose the good. 

I noticed it was 1 AM already, I need to go to school early tomorrow so I started heading to bed. I was in bed in about 5 minutes but I couldn't shake the feeling some evil eyes were looking at me. After tossing and turning for about ten minutes I decided it must be all the Allmight shit I still had in my room that made me feel unsafe, I got up once again and ripped the first of the many posters to come of my wall. It felt so relieving and good I started laughing like some kind of maniac while I kept tearing more and more of the posters down and shredded them into a hundred pieces still laughing like a maniac. Finally all my walls were stripped from their posters, I grabbed my trashcan and put all the action figures I owned in them, along with the clothing which I pun in a separate bag so I could bring it to the clothing bank. I might hate this guy but the kids with less money could always use some extra cloths. It was a miracle my mother didn't wake up from the loud noice but I guess she did have a really long and painful day, my room was now a bare and plain place but I preferred it over the Allmight themed one a thousand times. I was quick asleep after the maniac episode I just had, dreams about the Whisperer filled my head the second it hit the pillow and I was gone, into the land of my dreams.

Unknown man's P.O.V

"Hey, I'm back with the information on the boy" I heard my friend call from the doorway, "Good, what did you find." Well, Endeavor raped his mother, he took care of her for a while, then he watched the news with that woman who saw you and I guess that was enough to trigger his curiosity cause this dude did quite some research on you. Like legit, he searched for hours, then he ripped and broke all the Allmight stuff he had, which was a lot while laughing like a maniac." He added the last part trying very hard not to burst out laughing, I didn't bother to keep it in and I laughed so hard I could feel tears forming in my eyes and of course my buddy joined me in the laughter. "Damn I love this kid so much" Was the first sentence I was able to speak "Okay now let's go to the technical stuff like age and name and shit" I added a bit after, "Yea, well his name is Izuku Midoria and he's fourteen but he is incredibly smart, he has an measured IQ of 200 that's twice as high as the normal student, like you probably already figured out he is declared quirkless but he has the mindset not mant have, his morals are creepily high, he sadly gets bullied a lot but this has never brought him down, it's quite the opposite even though he's quirkless, even though everyone always told him he couldn't be a hero he never gave up. Oh yea he goes to Eldera junior high and has always had the dream to go to U.A. not sure if that changed, he is also very quick and he even trains himself, on strength but tactics to." my friend told me with that never ending serious tone of him.

"He seems like a good kid"

A.N.
Well here it is folks, I'd like to think my chapters are getting better already. Also let me know if it all seem too rushed, I don't want to keep stuff boring for too long. If you've come this far in the story I hope you're at least enjoying it. I see these first three chapters kind of like a pilot episode like in series and stuff, so the story will get more interesting now that introduction is basically over and the foundation has been set a bit. At least I hope it will, I think it's getting more interesting but you'll have to judge that for yourselves. Anyway that was chapter 3, stay save and enjoy your lives.