Part 34

Izuku's P.O.V.

I climbed down a drainpipe so I could get into the museum on the other side of the street "Kei-" 

"Already on it" he interrupted me, a few moments later the door opened. "Thanks" I walked into the creepily quiet building, "Where is he?" I asked, "Hes on the second floor, third door left but the door is barricaded. The second floor is where they keep the more expensive stuff so make sure you don't break anything or the media will get pissed at you." I knew he has the blue prints of the building, "Is there a window I can acces-" 

"RUN, jump behind the statue on your left!" He suddenly yelled trough the earpiece, I quickly obeyed and jumped behind the weird statue, "Fuck" I heard him mumble. I could even hear the rushed sound typing fingers, "Okay so, the little kid is the mayors kid. There are 5 helicopters on the way and the place is surrounded by police and heroes, Eraserhead is near you." he paused for a while, "If you run towards the window behind you and climb unto the roof you can get a-"

"Listen up "heroes" I placed a bomb in this building and if my needs don't het satisfied I will blow everything up. I want a helicopter, the files of every hero you have, seventy-eight machineguns including bullets, and three hundred Hand grenades. If you don't meet me on the roof with my requests in one hour the mayors son will die." 

The message was sent through the entire building, "Are you going to be a fucking dumbass or are you getting out of there?" Kei asked me with his judging voice, "You know the answer so why would you even ask?" I replied smug, "Oh well worth a try"

"If you look at his needs this can be two things, the first one is he and his group are trying to get some guns because they think the heroes are easy to defeat, or two their actually a really smart group and want the information; the weapons are a distraction." He told me, "At least he's not a single villain, this is a group" he added.

"Yea" I whispered in response, "Can you locate the bomb?" I asked still whispering of course, "Yea its in the basement, but it will blow if you touch it so bad idea" 

"Go out the window on your left behind you, there's a drainpipe which will lead you to the place he keeps the rest of the hostages. He's on the move with the little kid, Go now!" he whisper yelled excited, this man get's way to happy being reckless but I obeyed. 

I opened the window and felt a hand on my shoulder, "I think I'll be taking you, and don't even think about using your quirk" I heard a voice I didn't think I'd ever hear outside of the news say. "Eraserhead, I know you all think I'm on the other side of the law but right now we have the same enemy and the same people to save. Please let me go help them" I turned around and looked him in the eyes, my voice was unrecognisable and I knew even my eyes looked different through the contacts. "We can fight each other on a later date, right now we want the same." I continued. 

"Don't make me regret this, Swandive." He said while releasing his grip, "I won't, Eraserhead" 

I jumped through the window and I felt the stares of the underground hero burn on my back, "I am so sorry I should've seen him" I heard Kei mumble in guild. "It's fine, my voice changer was on and I can't be recognised easy" 

I arrived at the window and noticed it was unlocked, "Eraser, I know you're still there. Help me get the citizens to the main ground, we can use your scarf to let them down" I said while climbing in. "Hello, I am going to hel-" my voice fell out and my eyes widened at the sight of my boyfriend in the room, "-p you guys get out okay" I picked myself up pretty quick. 'Why in the world was he here.'

"Listen, I'm gonna let you guys down through the window one by one. I will wrap my scarf around your waist and let you lower, I want to ask you all not to tell the people he's here right now." I heard the voice of Eraser behind me, "I think you just got an ally" Keigo said through the earpiece. 'Why would a hero help me, I'm not on his side and he knows it' 

"You-" He started while looking me in the eyes once again, "-go and save the girl, I decided to put my trust in you. Don't break it" That was all he had to say before I pulled the furniture the Villain had set up in front of the door away. "I won't forget this" I told the tired looking hero before running through the hall.

"Run until you see the stairs, take the window and use the fire escape outside the building then he won't see you as fast. Watch out for the helicopters though, I don't have a vision outside so you'll be on your own" I heard Kei say, "Got it" I ran up the fire escape when I noticed the helicopter was already landing. 

"Stop!" I yelled while jumping onto the roof, "Surrender or I will harm you!" I hated threatening but I had to right now. "Oh look what we have here, Swandive am I right?" he chirped out, 'he's crazy' "Put your hand's behind your head and release the kid!" I yelled taking out my bo and changing it to the swords.

"Or what, you might be a vigilante but you won't kill me!" It was a challenge, it was a wild guess. 'hes not afraid of me, not even a little' "But you could join me, I want to change the world. I want to save the world from the heroes you seem to admire!" He jelled out with a manistic laugh, 

"Together we could change the world"