Part 23

Keigo's P.O.V.

"T-Touya" I felt two strong arms wrapping me in a tight embrace. The tears fell down my face and I could feel Touya's tears leaving a wet stain on my shoulder. "I missed you b-birdy" My tears fell down even harder to the nickname I hadn't heard in years, "I missed you too, y-you have no idea h-how much" I said with a smal dry laugh. I hugged him tighter then I thought I could, "L-let's stay t-together from n-now on o-okay?" I asked with a nervous but relieved tone. "I would like t-that." he answered almost right away

 "A-are we still y-you know or d-did you move o-on" He asked me after a while tears still streaming down out faces, "I-if you still w-want to b-be" I replied to him. At that I felt his lips touch mine, I missed it. I missed kissing him, I missed talking to him, I missed having someone who knows me better then I know myself. I shielded us from his friends with my wings. The rough texture of his scars and the smooth skin of the lips felt save. They felt like home. We just stood there hugging, heads on each others shoulders and in complete silence for a couple of minutes until our tears finally dried. 

"Oh fuck" he whispered quickly after he disconnected himself from me, he dried his last tears and faced the league, "Oh yea, I forgot about them for a moment" I whispered so only he could hear. It felt good to hear his laugh again, I joined the laugh for some reason, it's contagious. His beautiful laugh. "Yea okay, uhh t-this is Hawks" I heard Touya say to his little group "Oh yea Haw, please use Dabi in front of them, they don't know my real name and I'd like to keep it like that" he said while facing me again "uhh sure I guess?"

"Dabi explain, right now" Shigaraki said voice filled with question. "So yea this is Hawks. We used to be really close as kids but after some stuff happened we lost contact never able to meet again"

I knew exactly what he meant with 'some stuff', the institute, the heavy training, the abuse, the escape at only eleven, living on the streets, the starvation, the begging for food, the need to fight to stay alive, no help, the only one we had was each other. It had been like that for almost three years, life was shit on the streets but it was better then the institute, we lost contact after Akari took me in. I guess the league saved him.

Touya's P.O.V.

It finally happened, I got my birdy back. I don't think they saw the kiss and I'm not sure if I'm happy about that, maybe I want them to know, maybe I don't. Anyway that's not what I'm worried about now, I know him. Kei is not turning villain, he's not a hero either but a villain is not in the picture. I don't want to betray my friends but I'm not losing him again. Never again, I've been searching for years and now he's finally in my arms again, I'd rather die then leaving him alone again.

"We got a lot of catching up to do Birdy, follow me" I told Keigo, I decide to keep his name from the league for a while.

Masako's P.O.V.

It's the day, today I'm taking Izuku on his first patrol. Of course I'm starting him off with night patrol because the chance you get seen is a lot smaller and that means it's saver. I'll just let him fuck around with his suit for a few hours before taking him on patrol. I grabbed my phone to make sure he knew he wasn't excused from 'training' today, we wouldn't actually train that much but everything is a surprise so I'd like to keep it like that.

"Hello Izuku, I send you this text to make sure you know you're not excused from training today. Greetings Masako."

I was about to put my phone away when I got a text back, 'god kids these days are always on their phone'

"How many times do I have to to tell you you're saved in my contacts, and of course I'm not excused from training. Are we starting around 15:30 again btw"

I rolled my eyes at the message but decided that I would reply, even though I concidered not replying out of pure spite.

Yes, we'll be staring at half passed two. Greetings Masako.

I smiled in satisfaction, the only reason I still addressed myself wat to mess with Izuku. I know damn well how to text by now, I'm a literal technologist. I can build a phone with better functions then the one I have, I already modified those of Keigo, Gima, Izuku and my own to not be tracible, or more so the police can't hack into them anymore. I had some help from Akari but still. I looked at the clock that had been put together with tape more then I think it should be able to deal with and noticed Izuku would be here in about twenty minutes. He might not have a single clue how the suit works and that he is getting one but I want to display it nicely so I grabbed the mannequin Keigo once stole in a drunken state and put the suit on it. Keigo had been in huge trouble, mainly because he does know how to steal and be sneaky but he was drunk so he forgot a lot. so basically he showed everyone how skilled he was but he was being so dumb that it's a miracle he even got away on time. Akari and I scolded him but the second he left we bursted out in laughter, I mean come on. You have the ability to steal anything, destroy anything, defeat everyone in your way and what does he decide to steal. A fucking mannequin.