Part 19

Masako's P.O.V.

I need to test and prepare the last bits of the suit and I don't want him to see it yet so I'll decided to give him a day off, he deserves it and needs the rest for tomorrow. "Yo Keigo get your ass over here!" I yelled out to my feathered friend, "Dude what the hell do you want." He replied walking toward me with oil stains on his face from his little project, "I was just getting into the groove with this beauty!" He said grunting. "Yea yea go shower and get into the suit"

"Hey Kid, you have a free day today. See it as my birthday gift to you.                                                          -Masako

I sent him through this modern thing called WhatsApp or something, its a bit strange but useful if I gotta be honest. I got a reply almost right away,

"Thx! I gtg to class now but ttyl!"

"And how many times do I have to tell you you don't have to sign it with your name, I HAVE YOU SAVED IN MY CONTACTS"

'What in the world does that first sentence mean' "KEIGO!, I NEED SOME HELP" 

Keigo's P.O.V.

"Yo Keigo get your ass over here!" 'UGH I was almost done with the damn weapon for Izuku and this asshole needs me once again. "Dude what the hell do you want." 'Maybe he needs my help with the suit, well he should let me work anyway "I was just getting into the groove with this thing!". I reacted a bit more pissed then was really needer or deserved but I had barely slept to try and get the strange weapon I came up with working for Izu, it was my little present to him. "Yea yea go shower and get into the suit" I'll just go shower I'm to tired to argue today. 

I quickly flew home and landed on my balcony, I ran in so I could get to my project again. My wings spread out of pure excitement, I randomly started dancing like crazy 'I don't know where my happiness came from but its here now. My wing bumped into something on my nightstand. I heard a loud crash and my face went to horror knowing exactly what I just broke, I cried, I panicked and turned around quick to grab the picture out of the shards to see if it was okay. My tears went to relief when I saw the picture of me and my boyfriend years ago still intact, "Touya I miss you so much, I know you're still alive... you have to be.." I whispered while the tears stained my face again. 

🚨.TW. MENTIONS OF ABUSE AND SELFHARM🚨

Touya and I met in the child training institute and had been close friends since we met, helping each other out. He always overworked himself, I didn't understand why for the longest time until I realized what his full name was, 'Touya Todoroki'. He was the oldest Todoroki son, or the first imperfection according to Endeavor. He was obsessed with training Touya until he realized what the ice quirk had done to his "masterpiece" so he decided to sent him to the training institute so he wouldn't have to deal with feeding the in his eyes useless son. Touya was far from useless, just to make his dad proud he trained and trained, noting was good enough. He was always trying to recreate his fathers powermoves even though they burned him, he hurt himself just so he could make him proud. I clenched my fist in anger, I hate him, I hate him, I hate him "I HATE HIM!" I screamed the last one aloud barely noticing but I meant it, I will take endeavor down even if it's the last thing I do. 

My tears dried and I walked over to my shower, I flinch as the water hits the wounds on my wrists and thighs. I might look all sunshine and rainbows on the outside but in reality I'm hurt, I can still see the physical scars the institute left on me and even the ones I created myself are visible. Even after all the shit I went through in the institute I'm glad I was sent there, I would have never met him if I hadn't, not that I had a choice I mean my parents just sold me to them. Touya and I got kicked out of the institute after 2 years of painful training and lived on the streets with just the two of us for quite a while. And then the accident happened.

I never told anyone but Touya about the scars, I've always had a distrust for people, I guess that's pretty fair considering all I went through because I trusted an adult. I let out one last shaky breath and started washing myself.

🚨END TW🚨

20 minutes later I was standing on my balcony again ready for take off, I took one last look at the picture of Touya and flew off.

Izuku's P.O.V.

'I love this boy so much but GOD WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BE SO DAMN STUBBORN.' I have been bugging him to tell me what we're gonna do all day and he didn't tell me a single thing, "Hey Hito did you know I could call the cops now and say you're kidnapping me, I mean your not telling me where your taking me and I technically didn't give consent" I said while he was dragging me to god knows where. "We both know you wont, now shut up and put this on" he told or more like snarled to me while handing me a blindfold.

The school day wasn't that interesting, I even got an extra free day from Aikawa, we usually train on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Friday and Saturdays; the only free days I have are Wednesday and Sunday so for him to give me a free Friday is pretty unusual.

Finally I heard the words I had been waiting for all day: "We're here"