Part 15

Izuku's P.O.V.

"Wait your joking right I saw your fights, you are so fucking strong it's terrifying" Keigo said "No sir i'm sorry to say this but i'm quick and there it stops, what you saw was my speed combined with adrenaline." I replied truthfully. "And you acted fully on instincts, that is a very important skill that you already possess" Aikawa replied, "Yea he's right kid you are a lot better than you think" Gima backed Aikawa up. "Well what are we waiting for let's go!" Keigo said while pushing me through the door frame with his wing. "O-okay who am I fighting"

Keigo's P.O.V

'I love this kid he just floored Ako, and he's fast, like damn kid and he wants to fight with pressure points, I wish I would've had come up with that when I was younger, he's just so cool but not macho just cool.' "Oh shit, i'm already attached to this kid" I mumbled, my thought were going wild. Ako had offered him the helmet after he put on the mic so we heard their conversation on the bike. 'Oh well let's see what he can do' "Get ready kid, cause i'm not going easy on you"

Izuku's P.O.V.

'The guy i'm supposed to fight is known for being fast and viable, his wings may be huge but he was born with them and they grew just like his body which means he learned how to use them like his limbs. His only known weakness is fire which we figured out after his fight with Endeavour, he can also disconnect his feathers and use them separately well, he also uses his feathers as swords. But I paid attention while he was walking, pushing me through the door frame, laughing while I was throwing his friend to the ground, when he dropped Masako at the spot and just since I first saw him, he has trained his wings as his arms, so his arms are a weak spot for him. I might look like a dumb, shy and young kid but he acts like one, he is childish which means I can make him lose focus and win, but he can fight and again is really fast, that's why I don't think I can use pressure point with him, not yet. The area is in my advantage, his wings make him airborne and useful when he has enough space but since we're fighting inside i'm very lucky. My best chance is taking his arms as my target, I can win this, i'm sure I can!'

Akari's P.O.V.

'He's gonna lose. I can see the way this kid has been watching Keigo, like a lion examining it's prey. Keigo can fight really well but this kid is smart, this boy has already noticed the only weak spot he didn't completely train yet, his arms. He is training them but it's like learning how to write, he has always used his wings, he can use his arms just fine but in comparison to the rest of his body its behind, like a bodybuilder who trained his whole body except his arms. But this kid is still insecure, he could play into that but I know he won't, he doesn't wanna destroy this kid. The only reason he'll lose is because their fighting inside and he doesn't want to hurt the kid to bad, and of course he is already attached to this kid. I can't wait to see what he's gonna do.' He could win but he'd have to fight seriously and he wont.

Aikawa's P.O.V.

"Akari and Midoria are losing themselves in thought once again, I wonder if they're telepathic." I said to Keigo while grinning and keeping in my laughter. "Yea, god these two will be the dead of all the fucking heroes together, they need to stop overthinking everything though or they will be the dead of themselves." Kei replied with a smug look on his face, this made not laughing a lot harder. "Let's scare them" Kiego suggested "You saw what happened when I scared the kid and you wanna do it again" I said while a shiver got shot down my spine "Yes definitely and I have disconnectable feathers remember, we don't have to get close." He said already disconnecting his feathers. 

Izuku's P.O.V.

'Are they serious right now, their actually gonna prank us. And they think we wouldn't notice' I looked at Gima catching his attention, I made a few hand gestures to him so he would understand my plan. We might think a lot but at least we pay attention to our surroundings, Gima let the phone of Aikawa ring with his quirk and in the second he watched that instead of us we jumped in.

Akari was on top of keigo and had him pushed to the ground pretty easy, I on the other hand struggled a lot so instead of pinning him to the ground with one move we were now rolling over the floor trying to keep the other down, he won. Sadly. "Geez kid, you scared the living shit out of me!" he said with a chuckle "You wanted to scare us with Keigo's feathers how stupid do you think we are" I said laughing "Yea we might be thinking but we do pay attention to our surroundings!" Gima added laughing. "I'm actually quite impressed, you have barely talked to him but you were able to come up with a plan without speaking or making us notice and you completely understood each other, that's impressive" Aikawa told us "Hand gestures" was my reply but to my surprise Akari said the exact same at the same moment. "I don't care how you did it, you did it without actually wanting to do something impressive, let's just start the battle" Masako answered.

Keigo's P.O.V.

I walked to the fighting ring we installed earlier that day and got ready, the kid also walked over to the ring but he looked really nervous, or more like tried to look nervous his eyes told me he was faking it, the only reason I noticed is because I studied this kind of stuff for my vigilante business it's kinda my thing. He has a plan, and I can honestly say I'm scared for it.