Part 26

Izuku's P.O.V.

The man grunted and quickly pulled himself together, he was rather big and has enough muscle. I decided to prioritize the lady they captured so ran towards the two man holding her, they were still muscular but way less then the bossy one. I punched the first one straight on his nose and I felt the nose break under the pressure of the iron knuckles, he let out a surprised scream while grabbing his now bloody nose. I hit the back of the knee of the other one with the end of my bo and then hit his neck once he fell, he was out cold. Not dead of course just knocked out. The third man ran towards me with what looked like a knive, I also noticed the one I broke the nose of ran up behind me. So I grabbed the edge of the emergency staircase on the side of the building and swung just over their head, I was behing them and swept both of them off their feet using my bo again. Oe of them hit their head of the ground hard enough to knock him out the other one probably had a concussion because he couldn't stand up properly anymore so I left him. The other three seemed to be armed with knives and storming at me while the big one stood there smiling, suddenly one of them was behind me. The sword would have hit me if I wouldn't have had all this training with Aikawa, but I ducked in time and punched him in the face knocking him down eminently. The other two looked shocked but kept running towards me, none of them could actually fight and I managed to hit both of them at once. They didn't pass out but would need a good fifteen minutes to get back on their feet, I ran towards the big one. I made him believe I would use my force to punch him but instead I slit through his legs while taking my swords and putting them over his throat from behind. "W-what. W-who are y-you" He mumbled shocked and pissed, "My name is Swandive. Remember it." I said right before knocking him out. 

I grabbed the roll of tape I had in one of the pockets and bound all of them together to a lamppost. I finally looked at the woman, "Call the police, if they ask what happened tell them Swandive was here" I told her still with a distorted voice, "T-thank you" she cried out. I was already on the roof but heard her faint yell, I ignored it and ran towards Aikawa on the other side of the road.

Masako's P.O.V.

"Okay kid first off, good job. Second you have the power and the speed to knock all of them out in a second, why didn't you?" I asked him, "I need to make myself known right? If I would have knocked them out before they knew what happened I wouldn't have" He replied quickly " Yea okay makes sense, and one last thing; why Swandive?" I asked curious about the strange name he chose. "W-wel I used to be bullied really bad by this one kid. His name was Bakugou Katsuki, we grew up together, played together, cried together. We were really close, but when he got his quirk people started to treat him like a superior god, always telling him how perfect he was. That gets to a kids head, and when I ended up quirkless he started bullying me, a lot. He moved schools about a year before we met but he said this one line that really got to my head. 

'You know if you really wanna be a hero that badly there actually might be another way, just pray that you'll be born with a quirk in your next life and take a swan dive of the roof of the building'." I stayed quiet for a while, not knowing how to respond before he continued, "I actually almost did, if Hitoshi wouldn't have been there I would have jumped. I'm doing a lot better now but it seemed like a good name because it means something."

I ws speechless, who in their right mind would tell someone that. "Damn kid that's fucked up" I mumbled, I knew he had heard me but decided not to react. "Well let's stop some more crime shall we?" I asked or more like stated, I wish I could comfort him but I don't know enough to do anything. "Yea let's go"

Izuku's P.O.V.

"Izuku sweety, wake up. I prepared breakfast" My mother said quietly, 'was it a dream? did I not get a suit and went on patrol?" I was kinda panicking now. I calmed down when I opened my wardrobe and saw the suitcase Aikawa put the suit in, I barely got any sleep I thought while letting out a tired yawn. "Guess it comes with the job" I mumbled while quickly grabbing some yeans, a white t-shirt, a flanel, a beanie, a thin black choker and a nice denim jacket; Keigo hated my simplistic style so helped me find a new more modern and kinda alt one. I walked to the shower with the clothes in hand and just did the usual, shower, brush my teeth, get dressed and put on a little eyeliner. 

"Hey mom" I said scaring her, since my training with Masako I'm basically always on guard. I notice everything very fast, I also started walking less loud; if I think about it I can walk a bit louder on purpose but I forget it most of the time. "Izuku!" She yelped "Don't sneak up on me" she said while doing the thing mothers do when they grab your nose playfully and shake your head. "Sorry mom" I chuckled. "come on sit down, the food is done" 

"So got any plans today?" I asked her, "yea I'm going to the mall with Rei and Mitsuku, I should introduce you to Rei her son sometimes; hes your age and really sweet. Anyway what about you?" She asked "Yea I would like that, I'm babysitting Arisa and Arakan with Hito today though so that would be difficult." I replied feeling butterflies when I thought about hanging out with Hitoshi, "Yea when are you gonna take that friend of yours home, I would love to meet him" She stated, I never told her I liked guys let alone I actually had a boyfriend. "Maybe some day" I answered vaguely while standing up and cleaning up the table. "Well I'm gonna go now"