Part 4

Unknown man's P.O.V.

"I think we can work with him or at the very least he's worth a shot, this dude is smart, motivated, has his heart in the right place, he cares for people so much he will put his life at stake if that's what it'll take to save someone but most importantly, he doesn't give up, no matter how bad things get he will never quit, he's reliable." I said in a voice filled with admiration, "Damn your in deep buddy, you won't ever want another successor"

Izuku's P.O.V.

"Ughh" I groaned while trying to warm my hands, I overslept and missed the bus so now I have to walk to that shit hole people call school. Mom almost had a heart attack when she saw my room but I guess she decided not to say anything about it. School just sucks for me, the things they teach I have knows since I was like five and it's a never fading opportunity for the assholes to hurt me. And of fucking course today Haruki and Daiko decided to wait for me at the gates, thank god Katsuki moved a while ago though; he was way worse. 

"Hey nerd what are you even doing here, why would a quirkless loser like you even go to school." Haruki the leader of their little group said. "Yea why, it's not like your gonna achieve anything in that pathetic life of yours" Daiko the follower said nervously, "Listen here you assholes, I am really not feeling it right now so shut the fuck up and go bother someone else. I am here because I have to be, you think I would willingly see dumb bitches like yourself all day everyday? No I would not" I said knowing damn well it would surprise them, 1 I never cuss and 2, I never stand up for myself. I was right they were completely silent for a moment, but of course Haruki couldn't just shut up and walk away but started talking again: "What did you say, I didn't hear you" he said threatening "I said, Listen here you assholes, I am really not feeling it right now so shut the fuck up and go bother someone else. And I am here because I have to be, you think I would willingly see dumb bitches like yourself all day everyday, no I would not. if you can't hear me clear you might want to get that arrogant shit out of your ear, I can see if from miles away." I said kinda proud of myself, I didn't stutter nor did I break down, no I'm completely calm. Daiko was looking a me with an expression I hadn't seen in quite a while, admiration pure and raw admiration. Haruki on the other hand decided he couldn't win on intelligence so instead decided to rely on violence, he threw his fist straight towards my face. I was done with their shit so instead of acting surprised like I usually do I grabbed his fist and twisted it behind his back, I decided to whisper in his ear: "Listen very well to what I'm about to tell you, don't judge a book by it's cover. I can and will hurt you if you ever come near me again, got it?" I asked with a voice that sounded like pure honey, but the tone was enough for him to know I meant it "Now fuck off" I said while releasing Haruki and looking Daiko in the eyes, Haruki seemed to doubt for a few seconds before quickly getting up and stumbling away "We're not finished" were the last words Haruki spoke, "Oh but I think we are"

Unknown man's P.O.V.

I was sitting on the roof of the house on the opposite of Midoria's, yes pretty stalk like but I have to know if he's as good as I portrait him for myself. After about an hour of waiting for him to come out he finally shows up 'This kid is gonna be late for school'. He would have two hours school then he would have a free period and after the free period another three hours filled with lessons. Because I had nothing else to do I just decided to follow him, 'this is going to be a boring but educational day for me'.

After taking one last breath the kid starts running, 'Damn this kid is fast?!' Why am I even surprised by this I saw it yesterday. I almost lost myself in my thought processes but quickly shook it off and started running over the rooftops to follow the boy, 'Geez I can barely keep up with this kid, it would be a very useful skill for the work I want him to do'. A little while later we approach his school gate, the second the kid steps in two boys walk up to him. 'I guess those are his friends' Curious to their conversation I turn on my sound amplifier. I get pretty surprised when I hear one of the boys say:"Hey nerd what are you even doing here, why would a quirkless loser like you even go to school." The first douchebag said, "Yea why, it's not like your gonna achieve anything in that pathetic life of yours" the second boy added, but to my trained eye it was nervous and forced by either himself or the other kid.

I was about to step in, until this genius of a kid came up with this: "Listen here you assholes, I am really not feeling it right now so shut the fuck up and go bother someone else. And I am here because I have to be, you think I would willingly see dumb bitches like yourself all day everyday, no I would not" I guess they were quite surprised by him standing up for himself like this. The nervous boy didn't do anything but the other dude decided hitting would work, this asshole shot his fist up straight towards his face.

A.N.
I read this back and cringed at the amount of time I repeated sentences but I'm not sure how to fix it so this is what you get. I think it's kinda interesting, should probably not have him stand up to himself so early on but I guess it's pretty cool. Well I don't have much else to say, hope you liked this.