Part 43

Keigo's P.O.V.

I groaned and opened my eyes, I noticed I was at the league pretty fast by the weight on the other side of the bed. "Hey how are you feeling" Touya asked woken by me moving around, all the memories from yesterday hit me like a truck, "I really fucked up this time Tou" I cried out feeling the tears fall down my face again. He quickly wrapped his scarred arms around me but instead of making me feel save and warm I felt like a traitor, "You had a panic attack yesterday, what happened Birdy?" he asked me worried. "They found the recording, they kicked me out. I fucked up" I answered, I had told him about the video I found before so he understood the situation right away.

"It'll be okay, they'll forgive you soon enough" He whispered in my ear after he pulled me close, "Will it though, once you fuck up you fucked up their not that forgiving" I answered, "If they leave you that easily their not worth your attention, now let's have some fun" I know he's trying to cheer me up but I don't believe a word, he doesn't know them like I do. 

"Fine, but please let's not go against law today" 

Izuku's P.O.V.

The loud man introduced himself as Present Mic and he explained the whole robot system, I had already been over this with Aikawa and Akari before so I knew I had to get around twenty point to get into generals with an okay score. I felt bad for Hitoshi I mean I know he'll brainwash a bunch of kids to defeat them for him but he hates that so I'll stay close and keep an eye on him. The sound hero yelled that the exam was about to start, there were a bunch of kids who ran in as fast as they could with either their quirk or just running. I purposely stayed behind a bit and once I could move freely I looked around and saw all the buildings no one seemed to use, I decided to just climb onto one pf the flats so I could view the field a bit better. 

It was an easy route and clearly built so everyone could climb it, once on the top I noticed the layout was similar to what the actual city looked like, there were a few changes but it's nearly identical. I saw that everyone went to either the West side or a few who wanted to avoid the people went East, Hito went East with a bunch of puppets surrounding him destroying everything on his way. I smiled once I noticed that after four kills he let that one person go so they'd have a chance to win too, "WE'RE ALREADY HALFWAY ON THE TIME KIDS BETTER HURRY UP" I heard the loud voice of Mic yell over the place. 'I have to destroy some now or I won't get in at all' I thought before I jumped towards the next building, I was planning on going North so there wont be people or at least not a lot, so I jumped down the balconies and drainpipes and was down pretty quick. I started running knowing the exact layout of the city and faced the first three pointer, I get why people get scared once they see them due to their size but honestly it's noting compared to what I've faced. I decided to put on a show once I noticed the camera close to me and took my daggers, I ran up to the piece of metal shit and jumped towards the head of the thing. I cut through the wires on the place the throat should be and saw the next one, a two pointer on my left, I took my Disk and threw it to the place I now know would disable them right away. It's basically impossible to defeat them without a powertype quirk the way their intended to be destroyed so I guess they decided to put some weaknesses on it. 

I had about zeven minutes left so I ran towards the next street, to my luck this street had four robots; three three pointers and one one pointer. I only needed five more points but time was ticking, I heard the faint yelling from a few streets away and on instinct started running towards the noise.

I noticed the street was crawling from one pointers, when I looked closer there was a kid in the middle; I say kid but mean a teenager my age 'I should really stop seeing everyone as a kid'. I ran towards the crowd with my knives ready to tear them down, I went in a straight line towards the boy who now that I looked a bit closer was injured. I destroyed two before I got to the kid and put him on my back, I don't even know why I'm helping him but I guess I am. I ran towards the closest building and climbed over the closed off fire escape, even with a person on my back this was an easy task. I put him down and jumped towards the robots below us, I took out another four and knew now that I had twenty-one points I might as well help the kid. 

I tore the bottom of my shirt into a line of cloth to stop the bleeding, I put it around the would on his upper leg to stop the bleeding. The kid didn't say a word but was watching closely and seemingly fascinated. By the way he's acting I doubt he'll get into UA so I decided to not even really try and talk to him. 

"HELLO KID'S IT'S PRESENT MIC HERE TO ANNOUCE THIS YEARS EXAM IS OVER. IF YOU WANT TO SEE YOUR SCORE GET TO THE FIELD YOU STARTED ON, IF YOU'RE INJURED TRY TO GET TO THE FIELD AS WELL IF THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE DUE TO THE INJURY PLEASE ASK ANOTHER CANDIDATE TO GET SOMEONE FOR YOU. THAT WAS ALL" The loud voice of Mic was once again hearable, 

"Let's get you to the heroes"