Part 12

Aikawa's P.O.V.

After looking for about three hours we found the perfect spot, a small abandoned cottage in the forest next the city. It looked fairly good considering it had been abandoned for at least a decade, it was still standing proud nothing had crumbled or rotten, it needed some locks and interior but that is small money compared to what it would cost to rent something while including the hush money needed to keep everything under the wraps.

The rest of the day was spent making the cottage into the perfect training room. After that was finally done I saw that the maybe meeting with the kid was only thirty minutes away, "Shit guys, I need to go I'm hopefully meeting with Midoria in thirty minutes, Kei could you please fly me home?" I asked him in a pleading tone while I saw Akari smirking amused in the corner of my eyes. "ughhhh fine, BUT ONLY TODAY" he made sure to add hysterically, "Yea yea let's just go" I replied while walking away towards the door of the now completely filled with training stuff cottage. Keigo followed me outside whit one last huff, and before I knew what was happening we were flying high above the peaceful looking city.

Izuku's P.O.V

Today was a pretty boring day, I trained like I usually would and out of pure boredom I ran twice the usual straight to the Hajime kids to surprise them with a visit. I talked over the phone with Hito to help him with the upcoming test, I was almost gonna tell him everything about Sir Masako or Sir Whisperer, I'm still not very sure what to call him but decided I would betray the trust Masako gave me if I did so instead of telling him that we talked about the villain I destroyed yesterday, let's just say he was pretty surprised when I told him what happened.

This is how I had spent my day until it was time to meet my new vigilante teacher. I was trying very hard to not freak out while I was on my way to the spot I would meet Sir Masako. 'What if he changed his mind and doesn't like me as much as he thought he would, what if he thinks I'm to dumb for the job, what if he wasn't even the Whisperer but just a random man messing with me, which would also mean my observation skills aren't as good as I thought they were, what could mean everything and everyone I trust or believe could be lying, or what if he just simply decided I'm not suited for the job, or what if he is a creepy pedophile that will rape and or kill me.' I was completely lost in my thought but I got shot back into reality when a man with huge wings landed right in front of my feet. Somehow I managed to not notice Masako on his back until now, the moment he jumped off of the back of this birdman. "Hey kid, am I late?" he asked or more like stated clearly not waiting for an answer, seemingly in an attempt to calm his own nerves down a bit. Behind my new... Teacher? I guess the man with the bird wings took of with an amazing speed again, "I guess this means you'll join us, or am I wrong and did you call the police to get me arrested" 

"Y-yea I would like to join you, thank you very much for the opportunity sir!" I said excited while bowing and trying to not be rude to the man I adored a lot since like two weeks ago. "Kid, you need to loosen up I'm gonna be your ally and a person I hope you'll be able to trust over time, you don't need to be so polite all the time, or at least to me you should keep your manners to others, and stop calling me sir like I said before its Masako for you." He said while his eyes showed a small sparkle of joy and his mouth put itself into a smile unintentionally, "Okay Masako, and like I said before I would trust you with my life without a single doubt in my mind, but really thank you so much for deciding I would be worth to at least try to train, and I promise you I will do the best I possibly can to not let you down" I said in a tone that showed I meant every word I said. "Then kid I would like to introduce you to the life in the grey, the place in between the black and the white, the evil and the good, I wish you luck my little warrior cause this will be a rough path" 

A.N.

I know this is short I messed up the editing and copied the first paragraph two times so then you get this short ass part. I fixed it and I'll post another chapter in a bit.