Part 10

Masako's P.O.V.

"And you Midoria Izuku, I have been following you ever since your encounter with Allmight. Before I even showed myself to you you said that you didn't want to be like those heroes, no you want to be better you want to actually help people, you are only thirteen and you're turning fourteen in a few months you are young and have time to grow, I just watched you save those kids, jumping in front of a huge claw that was coming straight at you, I saw you defeat a man with a titan quirk by pure logic, fast thinking and intuition, he scratched your entire back open but you still made sure the kids were okay and got home safe, I saw you do mathematics a college professor would struggle with in class because your classwork was to easy, I saw you standing up for yourself scaring the living shit out of that kid Haruki was his name I think, I have seen you running quicker then I thought was possible, I saw you being a complete sarcastic dick to the people who just tried beating you up. I think you could become a great vigilante, but I want you to understand the risks of the job so I will tell you about the fight that almost killed me."

I paused again to let the information sink in with the kid. "Five years ago there was a villain attack, this attack was so big half the city needed to be repaired. The villain's name was Kai Chisaki or he's better known as Overhaul, this man was able to put a half city down completely on his own with only his quirk. Like expected a lot of civilians were harmed by this, I took it on me with most of the other vigilantes and even some villains to save them, but the heroes. The heroes, or the big heroes most small time heroes were helping the people but the others thought this was their best opportunity to catch me and the others instead of saving the civilians they attacked. I decided I would hold them off while the others could help the injured people, but I was trying to hold them off on my own and I might be strong but forty of the so called big time heroes is rough. I was able to keep them away for quite some time but eventually I was hurt so bad I collapsed, I tried to get up but I couldn't anymore. Thank god Akari and Keigo were around to save me, oh sorry you probably know them as White jasmine and Hawks. Well i'm getting away from my point. If I would summarize this, will you Midoria Izuku become my Aikawa Masako or better said Whisperer's successor? You don't have to answer now if you decide you will do it come here tomorrow at two o'clock, if you decide you won't do it then this will be goodbye and I will never bother you again. I will give you one warning, if you decide you will do it I can't guarantee your safety, what I can guaranty is that I will train you to the best of my abilities and I will protect you with everything I have in me."

 Izuku's P.O.V

'Oh my god, I just met deadly the biggest vigilante of all time and he wants me to be his successor. This is awesome I of course already knew my answer, I mean I was gonna become a vigilante anyway but now I have the most famous vigilante of all time on my side ready to train me. Although I really don't see why he thinks I am able to be a good successor, I mean sure i'm not stupid but i'm not as great as he thinks. I do most of the things he stated without even thinking about doing it, I mean there were kids in danger no matter how strong you are you need to try and save them.' My thought were going crazy and before I even noticed I was already on the doorstep of my house. It was barely a week ago that I ran around thinking I wanted to be a hero, or I will become a hero but just a different one. "Hey mom i'm home!" I yelled when I walked in, mom stood in front of me almost right away. "OM MY GOD MY BABY ARE YOU OKAY?!" she basically screamed in my face "What do yo- OH the villain attack, yea i'm fine mom and Arisa and Arakan Hajime are fine to I just brought them home after I beat the asshole that tried to hurt them" I replied calm "Izuku you were in a villain attack you SAVED two kids, beat the attacker and you're not even freaked out by this, you even got hurt and you act like nothing happened... baby what is going on?" She asked in a pleading tone. "Mom it was just a long day, I didn't get hurt that bad and miss Karashi already treated my wounds, I saved two kids who didn't want to let me go, I got a note from Daiko that said he got inspired by me beating the shit out of Haruki and will be on my side from now on and no one dared to mess with me after that incident, oh yea so you might get a call from school because from what I heard from Hito he has an concussion and got taken to the hospital after." Yea and I also got recruited by the most wanted vigilante in the world I almost wanted to add. 'Oh shit, I really just freaked her out by all of that' "Wait mom sorry i'm completely fine that was what I wanted to say i'm so sorry it was a really long day..." I said to my mother who's face looked like the world just fell down and I didn't even tell her the biggest thing.