Part 13

Masako's P.O.V

"Then kid I would like to introduce you to the life in the grey, the place in between the black and the white, the evil and the good, I wish you luck my little warrior cause this will be a rough path" I told him, and I meant it. "Being a vigilante means you'll have to train, we will meet up everyday until you prove you don't need that much training." I said "Thank you very much sir, where do we meet up from now on?" he asked me again with the sir thing. "I'll show you, and how many times am I gonna have to tell you to not call me sir?" I asked kinda irritated, "Oh I'm sorry, its just I don't exactly know how to not be extremely polite to an adult other than my mother and even to her I'm pretty polite." He replied nervously. 'Oh so he actually just doesn't know how to act around me'

"Do you have time today?" I asked him hoping we could train today. "Uhh yes I am free today, I have to be home at ten tonight though" the kid said "That's fine we'll have plenty of time today then" I said while I grabbed the remote of my motorcycle. Because I once was famous I had a lot of money and have a lot of high tech stuff including the motorcycle I used in a lot of my vigilante business which I could program to ride itself completely safely, the only thing I have to do is sent a location to the navigation and it'll drive itself to the selected location. Kei build it a few years ago. "Well kid, what can you ride and use?" I asked him referring to vehicles and weapons, "I'm sorry but I am afraid I don't fully understand what you mean by this" He replied shyly "Oh I'm sorry I mean which vehicles you can ride and which weapons you can handle or maybe a fighting style you use a lot?" I replied clearing the question up. "I-I used to ride a quad an I have rode a scooter a few times at my uncles place before he died, I have thrown knives before, I learned how to use a Bo by myself and I can kinda use two Katana swords but not really, and for the fighting style, I can't actually fight I act on pure instinct" he said again eyeing a bit nervous "Okay first things first, to be a vigilante you need to be able to get out of every situation quickly and safely so I will teach you how to defend yourself so you can get out of every dangerous situation you might get involved in including the police or heroes, trust me those guys you want to avoid, but it also means you have to be flexible, you need to learn how to use your surroundings to your advantage, have you ever seen a vigilante in uniform just walking in the streets, no because we use the rooftops." I said now watching the kid for any signs of regret but the only thing I saw was a boy who had apparently grabbed a notebook and wrote everything I said down.

Izuku's P.O.V

'HE IS SO FRICKING COOL!' I wanted to scream out, I of course decided against it but god he is so powerful and he knows exactly what he's talking about. "Okay so kid, what I want you to do in your free time is just walk around the city, don't fight crime just walk around, if you know your environment you have the advantage over everyone" He said in a serious tone "it's all very practical information but it's also very useful all these little thing will save you one day" He added "Oh and I'm gonna teach you how to ride this" he said while pointing to some kind of high tech motorcycle that was riding by itself? "It is a very useful thing because of a few things: one, it can drive itself you never have to worry about where you leave it Two, you never have to lock it it works with bio locks so no matter what happens only you or people you allow to put their bio data in will be able to use it. Three it is completely sound free, no one will hear you because of it." He said like it was nothing "Wow.... how did you even get this, I didn't even know technology was this far already" I said "Well its not, a friend and I made it together" he replied but proud this time. "Oh god that is so cool" I told him, this made a sparkle show in his eyes "But one thing, I'm fourteen. How am I gonna learn how to ride it if I will be stopped the second I step up" I asked curious "Just wait till you see our hideout, trust me no one will find out"