Part 18

Shinsou Side story

A.N.

Okay so I need to write some stuff about Hitoshi before I can go on with the story, so I will write some things about him. It will be like a week before the last chapter, oh and he ofc still doesn't know about Izuku and doesn't even know Masako exists. This will probably be a lot longer than my usual parts but I don't want to tear this into multiple parts. It's possible to follow the story without reading this but you will miss some info so i'd recommend to just read it.

Hitoshi's P.O.V.

"HITO, come on wake uppppp" were the first words I heard at 9 in the fucking morning on a damn saturday. "Why Eri, its nine o'clock you know your big brother likes to sleep" "We both know you won't sleep even if I wouldn't wake you up, but dad and papa made breakfast waffles!" how does this kid get me so pissed and yet so heartwarmed at the same time. "Okay tell Shota and Yamada i'll be down in  minute"

"Shinsou! They're your dad and papa too!" she said with a pouty face, God this kid makes me melt, I mean she's right they adopted me like a year ago but I never stopped using their actual names and they didn't care so yea. "I know Eri, could you go tell our dad's I'll be down in a minute" I told her correcting my mistake "Sure!" she said now smiling again. God I love this kid, she's just so precious, like a little kitten. 

I got up and just walked down in my pj's because i'm lazy, "hey da- AIZAwa yea, Aizawa... sorry" 'OMFG WHY, I promised myself I would never call any adoptive parents Dad or Mom again', I never stayed at places that long. People always throw me out the second they figure out my quirk, friends would leave, people distrust me and I ALWAYS get hurt, don't let people in or they'll hurt you. Are they gonna kick me out, I thought I had found a place, I thought I belonged here, I fucked up. I noticed the tears streaming down my face and I couldn't breathe properly, 'I can't fucking see, hear or breathe, did they drug me like the last one's did?!' "P-please i-i'll obey, don't hurt m-me again. I-i'll be a g-good boy, just d-don't hurt me p-please." I muttered out. I was seeing flashbacks and they were overwhelming, I freaked out when I felt the touch of human skin on my own.

"Shhh kid, we're not like that your save. I promise you I will never hurt you okay" I heard the soft voice of Aizawa whisper in my ear. He was hugging me, I was actually being hugged; when was the last time someone actually hugged me, I don't remember. "You know you can call Hizashi papa and me dad right, you're legally our son. we adopted you, you have been our son since you walked through our door almost a year ago. I know how your last families were, just know we're not like that" Aiza- dad whispered, I-I like that, dad, I have a dad and a papa; an actual family. "We will always be here for you no matter what, your pap is better at this but I will always be here for you" Hizashi added while putting a kiss on my forehead. "Hey! I AM HIS LITTLE SISTER! I'm also here to cuddle!" Eri added while jumping onto my back, not having a single clue what's going on but it brought a smile to my face.

"Okay so how long has this been going on" we just finished breakfast and papa was bringing Eri to a friend so dad and I were the only ones here right now. "What do you mean, how long has what been going on?" "Don't play dumb with me the ptsd attack you just had, it's not nothing" He said with a worried but urgent voice. "O-oh those, u-uhm for y-years" It was silent and I was scared to look up "But Izuku has been helping me, he always pulled me through them. He usually calms me down when it happens at school but if it happens here I just call him, he has always been here, the only one who didn't leave me..." I added way to quick still facing the floor. I grabbed al the courage I had left in my body and looked at him, but I was surprised to see he was tearing up while stepping close to wrap me in a tight hug; I felt myself tearing up by this gesture as wel.

Aizawa P.O.V.

I was cooking with my sunshine, he will never know I call him that, "Hey Eri sweety could you go get your brother for me?" my beautiful husband asked. yes i'm very sappy I know but I don't care, I love my family more than anything. I might look grumpy all the time but they make me feel like the luckiest man on earth. 

After a little while I saw Hitoshi walk down still in his payama's, "hey da- AIZAwa yea, Aizawa... sorry", I couldn't hide the smile forming on my face 'he called me dad'. My smile quickly faded when I saw what was happening though, he never stayed at one foster family long; he was terrified. I met him when I helped the police arrest his old foster family for abuse, he has been through so much. This was a panic attack caused by ptsd, 'how didn't I notice this before'. Tears streamed down his face and he had trouble breathing, he started murmuring apologies. I knew it wasn't smart to touch a person blinded by pure panic and fear but I didn't know what to do anymore so I wrapped my arms around him "Shhh kid, we're not like that your save. I promise you I will never hurt you okay" I whispered in an attempt to calm him down. "You know you can call Hizashi papa and me dad right, your legally our son. we adopted you, you have been our son since you walked through our door almost a year ago. I know how your last families were, just know we're not like that" I said hoping he wouldn't panic again, I hadn't told him to call me dad before because I didn't want him to feel like he had to.

"We will always be here for you no matter what, your dad is better at this but I will always be here for you" Hizashi added while wrapping his arm around both of us, I didn't notice before but Hitoshi wasn't the only one crying; I was too. "Hey! I AM HIS LITTLE SISTER! I am also here to cuddle!" Eri might be young but she knows how to read the room, she knows exactly what's going on and decided acting childish and sweet would be the best option. I guess it worked.

"Hey hun could you please leave the house with Eri after breakfast?, I want to talk to Hito and I think it would be the best to do that when everyone's gone" I asked when Hitoshi was changing into normal clothes. "Yea sure i'll take Eri to the mall, but be careful; he is finally starting to trust us, don't scare him" He said with a worried look "Thank you, and I will" 

'Good they left' "Okay so how long has this been going on" I asked him without wasting any time. He froze 'shit was I to harsh and direct', "What do you mean, how long has what been going on?". 'Oh come on i'm a pro hero, I have had ptsd for years is he actually doing this', "Don't play dumb with me the ptsd attack you just had, it's not nothing" I said looking him straight in the eyes. He looked lost, he was clearly thinking about how he could get away from this;  "O-oh those, u-uhm for y-years". 'Wait what I thought they came from his last foster home', then it hit me 'that wasn't the first bad family he had been in'.

"But Izuku has been helping me, he always pulled me through them. He usually calms me down when it happens at school but if it happens here I just call him, he has always been here, the only one who didn't leave me..." He quickly added smiling, I was tearing up 'thank you Izuku, I haven't met you yet but you are saving him'. I walked up to him and saw he flinched, I hugged him; I hugged my beautiful brave son. I was crying for the second time today but I don't really mind, he's worth is. "Listen I know you had horrible experiences in past foster homes" I paused for a second "But me, and papa love you so much, if you ever have one and you need us we'll be here" I paused again "Don't understand me wrong, you don't have to tell me anything. I know I probably don't have your full trust yet but I hope you know I will protect you from anything or anyone." and I meant it, "no one will ever touch you again." 

Hitoshi's P.O.V.

"Soooo this Izuku, you like him don't you?" dad said looking at me with this smug tone and a smile on his face, "DAD!" I yelled out knowing the colour of my face was closer to a tomato then human flesh. "I knew it, so you gonna tell him?", "I wish I could but I know he won't like me back. I mean have you seen me, who in their right mind would love me." I went silent "I can't risk losing him, he's to important to me" I added a few seconds later. "Hito.. you are a wonderful person, anyone would be lucky to have you" he looked me right in the eyes, I started tearing up, again. "I'm crying way to much today" I managed to get out, "S-so am I" dad responded also with tears in his eyes. 

"Okay but all jokes and crying aside you are going to tell him, he seems like a wonderful boy." He told me after we kinda recovered from our tears. "Dad he won't accept. I have known him for so long and he's so great and beautiful and sweet and just so perfect, and I am just.... me" I said in a sad tone once again at the verge of tears. "That's the same I thought with papa, everyone always thinks the other is so much better. You will never know until you give it a shot, I know it's scary but are you really willing to see him move on?" 

I thought about those words the rest of that day and I decided no, no i'm not willing to see him love someone else, I will tell him, maybe next week. It's his birthday then after all.