Part 24

Izuku's P.O.V.

"YO I AM HERE" I said in a mocking tone when I walked into the cabin, it had become a smal inside joke between the team and I. We started talking about how dumb the frase was and how stupid it is to do, you can never sneak onto anyone. Not that he would be able to do that even if he didn't do that but come on yelling, "I am here" every time you enter a room is just stupid. 

I looked up and noticed a mannequin with a beautiful high-tech suit, It had tech all over it and the colours were beautiful, green with black. but not just a normal green it has this strange glow over it, it can be very clear and almost reflecting but so mat that it's almost black at the same time. "God Masako, that must cost your buyer a fortune" I said while walking up to the suit. I knew he made suits but usually I don't get the chance to even see them, "What do you mean the buyer?" he asked in utter confusion. "You know the one you're selling this suit to, you make suits and sell them right?" I replied while touching the material, it felt like leather but was clearly way stronger and a lot more flexible then actual leather. Aikawa bursted out in laughter, "What?" I asked confused, "How are you this pure, this Midoria Izuku is my birthday present for you. the shoes, weapon and mask are heavily modified by Keigo so that's his present." He paused and I almost started crying. "We decided you're ready to start going on patrol with me" I squeaked I literally squeaked, don't think I ever made a sound like that before. "T-thank y-you, not j-just for the suit b-but also for believing I could be someone e-even though n-no one else s-saw." I stuttered out, I managed to not cry but it was really damn close. "Kid, I saw potential but you made it happen. You surpassed all my expectations." 

"Now go put it on, I took your exact measurements but the suit is able to stretch so you should fit in it for a while." That was all the encouragement I needed before taking the suit with mannequin and ran to the bathroom to change. 

It took me almost fifteen minutes to figure out what goes where, can you blame me it had so many things. I did notice that I should be able to change into it very easy, everything was placed smart and easy. I'm not sure what's going on with the shoes or the bo though, the shoes had high soles and the bo looked like it could be pulled from the middle. "You done yet!, the whole thing is designed to be easy to put on!" Aikawa yelled from the main room, "Yea yea almost done!" I yelled back while grabbing the bo and mask and walking out. "So how do I look?" 

Masako's P.O.V.

'Damn I designed it to be easy and fast to put on why is he taking so long' He finally walked out after a whole zeventeen minutes, he looked sloppy. The mask was in his hand and he walked strange on the shoes, 'I have the best idea ever' "Hey kid clap the inside of your shoes together" I said knowing the wheels would come out and throw him off. "Like jump and hit my shoes together?" He asked with a sceptic look, "Yes just do it" and there we have it he fell. "WTF IS THAT" He yelled, "wheels" I replied stupidly trying not to laugh very hard, "Let's be real you're quirkless which gives a lot of people an automatic advantage over you, but the suit is modified in a way that makes a lot of those advantages disappear." I paused to see how he took it, "And the wheels make you faster, there also are springs built into your shoes to make you jump from roof to roof easier." I told him proud, I didn't make them but damn it was smart. "Wow" is all he managed to whisper out, while standing up again, "You can activate them like that or you can use the remote, if you hit your thumb to your pink it also activates. And of course if you do the same movement again they get pushed back in." I told him still proud. "So do you want me tp tell you all the features on the suit or do you want to figure them out yourself?" I asked already knowing he would want me to explain, "I would prefer it if you'd explain" he told me almost right away.

"Okay so lets start with the mask and the contacts, the mask has a radio connected to the police so you know what is going on and where it is. It also allows you to run if you notice there are to many on your back, you can also call us through voice recognition. We are put in as Deadly, white jasmine and hawks. There are also some camera's on it you can again activate when you think you should through voice, we can see the pictures so we can basically help you figure out identities and abilities. It also changes your voice so you wont get recognised through it, you can clap it in so it goes to just two ear pieces but then the voice transfusor is gone untill you put it back. It even has a sound ampifier that goes both ways, it can make sounds louder or sounds disappear. Oh and it of course works like a gasmask against smoke and anything like that" I waited to see if he was still paying attention. 

"The contact's are extremely high tech and we got the first ever made, they make you able to see in the dark and see temperature so you can basically look through buildings to see who or what is inside. They even make your eyes look even more like their glowing what I thought was really cool." I paused again. 

"The suit itself is made from a rare material, it's bulletproof, it can witstand knives pretty good and it protects you against things like water, fire and even electricity. You have a lot of pockets and stuff to put in knives ad gasses, I have all of those here. It also has two holes stitched onto the back to put your weapon in." I waited once again to let everything sink in, "The weapon has a few functions, the way it is now it's a bo, if you pull it while pressing that little lock in the middle it turns into two short swords. On the ends of the swords it has a few buttons, the green ones makes the swords fold back in so you can fit it on your back without hurting yourself in any way and the red ones release the gas or smoke you put in before. In your pockets you will find little containers you can put in the handels of your swords, the containers are filled with various gasses and smokes. In absolute panic you can throw the containers too but then you cant refill them and they might be able to find out what its made of and eventually find you so don't leave evidence behind." I looked him straight in the eyes while I said this. "It also has a first aid kit for you but also if your gass effects any civilians on accident, of course a few of the pockets are empty and for youself to fill."

"Then lasty the shoes, they also have a few functions, the firs are as you've already seen are the skates, the wheels are made from a material that barely wears so you can use them very long. You already know how to activate them. You also have the springs which you don't have to activate, then you also have spikes on the front of your shoes. If you have to climb just jump towards the wall and they will come out, the second the from of your shoes hit something hard they will shoot out. The soles are made of a durable and extremely strong material so are the toes btw, they also have a tracker in them so we can help you quickly navigate from here."

"Oh and the gloves have some grip on them and have iron little things o the knuckles, you cant feel them but your opponent sure will." I took a deep breath and looked into the eyes of the surprised boy. "So test it out!"