Part 6

Unknown man's P.O.V.

I knew Midoria was walking at ease because I could easily follow him without having to hurry at all. After a walk that took about 5 minutes he sat down with his back leaning onto a huge tree, he looked deep in thought. after another 5 minutes a guy that looked like he hadn't slept in days walked up to him, he just yelled his question "Did you really beat up Haruki!?" I guess Haruki is that dick that tried to hit Midoria. I didn't bother listening to their conversation, 'I have been running around for hours following this kid I deserve a second of rest' I laid down on the tree branch I had been sitting on. I finally found a good spot to chill for a minute but of course the kid with the stamina of a wild animal yelled to the sleep deprived teen to get up so they could hurry to class a few minutes later. I sighted and got up ready to follow the boys but they somehow were gone already, "Oh come on let me rest for at least a few minutes" I whispered while running back to the school.

Izuku's P.O.V

If you exclude the fight against Haruki it was a boring day, nothing much happened. I do have the strange feeling someone has been following me all day, but that's probably just my imagination. We were finally ready with our last lesson of the day, all the kids that usually scream at me to kill myself or even throw in a punch have been avoiding me all day. 'I guess me snapping really scared the living shit out of them' I thought hoping the bullying would just stop after today. I had packed everything when I noticed a little note shoved into my notebook "Hero analyses for the future" I had written on the cover of the thing, I huffed when I saw it. I grabbed the note ready to just throw it in the trash expecting it to be a dead thread or something, but no it said the last thing I would expect it to say...

The note was from Daiko and it was an... apology?

Listen Izuku,

I am so sorry for everything I said and did to you, I was scared to be tossed aside if I would stand up for you. I understand this isn't an excuse and I absolutely don't expect you to look at me any different then the mean asshole I am, but I just wanted you to know you have another ally now. I promise I will never hurt you again and I will help and stand up for you. You have been treated the wrong way for the majority of your life by people like me, and I want to help break that chain of unfairness released on you only because your quirkless. The way you stood up for yourself against Haruki and I today inspired me to be a better version of myself, and I think the best way to start this journey is to help the person I caused the most pain to. So Izuku I promise you I will help you and I want to apologize for everything I did to you. I actually really look up to you so I'm sorry.

-Daiko

'Wow this- this is awesome, did I the quirkless loser inspire someone to stand up for what they believe in?!' "Wow" I mumbled, I almost started crying when I was done reading it. I looked around searching for him only to figure out everyone had left, even the teacher left without warning me. 'Oh well it's not like it hasn't happened a hundred times before' I thought, I threw the backpack over my shoulder and ran out of the classroom while putting the note in my pocket carefully. I put on my hood so I wouldn't be recognised by my bullies, 'I guess it's not that important anymore but I still don't wanna risk getting beaten up by them again.'

I was on my way home when I heard a scream, without even thinking about it I ran to the sound and what I saw pissed me pretty bad. There was a huge group of people gathered on a distance watching how two little kids were getting attacked by some villain monster thing. "IS ANYONE GOING TO DO SOMETHING OR ARE WE JUST GOING TO STAND HERE LIKE NOTHING IS HAPPENING?!" I screamed to the whole crowd, I was angry. This only proved what has been on my mind, but what disgusted me the most is that only a week ago I would've done the same. I would have taken my notebook out and watch the fight until a hero showed up. "don't interfere the heroes should be here in fifteen minutes" some old man said to me. "In fifteen minutes these kids could be dead!" I replied hoping someone would be on my side, but no while we were standing here the huge beast-like man was about to hit the little boy. Without thinking I jumped in, grabbed both of the kids and handed them to a random person in the crowd. 'Here we are Izuku standing in front of a huge beast that is about to slaughter me, why did I do this again?' 

The huge bear-like claw was aimed at my chest trying to probably quickly take me out before the heroes arrived, I jumped back just in time to doge the thing. Without being able to produce a single thought that wasn't fight I ran straight to the beast making sure to doge his hits, when I was close enough to the thing I slid through It's spread legs hoping it would buy me some time. I was right and the action gave me a precious second to watch the beast-thing in front of me, I noticed something interesting. The beast had the build of a human with way to much muscle, knowing basic anatomy and some key pressure points the side of it's neck became my target. 'He's just a human but with more muscle, and some claws that could slice me up. Nothing to worry about is there.' I felt the sharp pain of blades and the warm sensation of blood running over my back, "Oh now your dead meat"

A.N.

I think it's an interesting chapter and I actually kinda like the last two paragraphs, I really enjoyed this one. I hope you did too, I know the man is stalkery but he has to figure out who Izuku is some way and my dumbass decided stalking was the best idea. If I would rewrite it I would probably make him less creepy but oh well it's done, I hope ya'll don't hate it. Have fun and if you have critique or ideas tell me, I would love to hear it.