Part 28

Touya's P.O.V.

"I won't tell anyone about the placing of the hideout or the members" he mumbled tears filling his voice, I could feel my own streaming down my face too. 'No, NO, NO! not again, I-I can't deal with him leaving again, I-I don't want to lose him, I cant.'

Before I even fully realized what I was doing I grabbed his shoulder, turned him around and pushed my lips onto his. I pulled him as close as our bodies allowed and wrapped my arms around him tighter and tighter, I felt him kiss back after a hesitant second. His arms were now on my back and he was holding me close just as desperately, I could feel his tears merge with mine. 

After a minute I disconnected our lips and gasped for oxygen, "P-please, I- Keigo I-I love you please. Please don't l-leave, n-not again" I hate how weak I sound, my voice is shaking and tears are running down my face. I hadn't actually cried or shown any emotions if I have to be honest in so long, it felt strange but good. "Keigo I love you, I don't give a shit about on which side you are. I just hope I can trust you to not hurt the people I've come to see as family, I don't want to be on opposite sides one day." I said after a while. "I won't, I will never fight you, I-I can't fight you" He whispered while pulling me in a hug.

We laid down after a while and fell asleep quickly from all the tears and emotions that had been spilled today. "I love you birdy" 

Izuku's P.O.V.

We got to the cinema early, Shin had gotten seats in the very back and Arisa and Arakan were very excited. Arakan seemed really nervous but decided to look at the local news that they had just put on. 

"Hello watchers and today there is a lot of news to unpack so let's start shall we? First of there was an accident between a car and a cement mixer truck, the driver of the truck luckily only had some minor injuries but the couple in the car didn't make it. The names of the victims are Sara Muller who was thirty-nine and James Muller who was fourty-one. Now onto the next subject, tonight there were zeventeen minor criminals caught by a so called vigilante who has named himself Swandive. He has been seen in green and black, we don't know their gender or age. We only know he has harmed the criminals without a licence and is therefore someone who has to face court and be punished accordingly. All three victims say he fight different, a middle aged woman said- STOP THE SHOW RIGHT NOW!"

The news just stopped, "What's going on, why did it stop?" I heard Shinsou ask. I was busier with the fact that I was on the news after night one, I'm not sure if it's a good or a bad thing if I have to be honest. I mean the attention works both ways, its good because the criminals know someone is looking for and defeating them, but the attention also means that like they said the police could and probably will come after me. "Izuku, are you okay you're zoning out" Hitoshi asked me after a while. "Yea I'm fine sorry, let's watch the movie" I said half to Hitoshi half to the kids.

Hitoshi's P.O.V.

The news about this vigilante should be what had dad so worried about last night, I don't really get why their trying to catch someone that's on their side. He destroyed a bunch of thugs what's the big deal, he hasn't done anything major yet so they don't need to worry about it yet. The media can't really be stopped like they tried to here though, with the limited information they have now the people will probably find themselves looking up to this figure. Vigilantes are pretty uncommon these days, dad once told me there was a really big one in his time, his name was Whisperer. He sounds kinda sketchy. 

I noticed the movie was about to start and Izuku was still mumbling something I couldn't hear well. "Izuku, you okay you're zoning out", "Yea I'm fine sorry, let's watch the movie"

The movie wasn't that interesting but the Hajime kids loved it so I guess it's worth it. "Arisa, Arakan it's time to go" I said while taking the empty bins of apple juice and the popcorn we had gotten during the movie. "So who was your favourite hero in the movie?" Izuku asked them, "in the movie I liked Ms. Joke, but my favourite hero wasn't even in there" Arisa replied. "Yea mine wasn't there either" Arakan added, "Oh who is your favourite hero then?" Izuku asked them. "You" both of them replied at the same time, I saw how happy that made Izuku; you could see his insides become putty. I love him so much, "Yea that's my favourite too" I decided to add. 

Masako's P.O.V.

"Ugh where is he?" I asked Gima annoyed, "Masako Keigo is on his way" and right when he ended that sentence Kei flew in. He looked terrible, his shirt was inside out his jacket was to big and his hair was a mess, "Keigo what the fuck happened" He was about to reply. "You know what doesn't matter, so do you know where the LOV is located?" 

Keigo's P.O.V.

"You know what doesn't matter, so do you know where the LOV is located?" I stayed silent for a while, I can't betray them. I love Touya and the whole groep has been so accepting of me being there, I finally have a family I don't want to lose. But this is my family too, I finally decided to answer: "No, I failed my mission. I don't know any identities, I don't know where their base is located, I dont even know how many members they have."